on 3 December 2012
I didn't expect it to be amazing for £1.16 but for £4 postage I was expecting something a little bigger. The seller should specify the size! It's pretty chunky though so I'd say its still okay to buy for a small child, to put in a doll house maybe.
on 27 March 2014
the battery did not fit or work at all - I threw it straight in the bin so didn't find out if my niece liked it os not. I would have been worried about it falling apart. definitely not suitable for very young children. Like others have said what do you expect for a quid. However with £4 postage please don't waste your money.
on 5 May 2015
This just arrived, if my daughter hadn't been expecting and waiting for it and here when it arrived I would have immediately packed it right back up and returned it! It looks like some cheap nasty toy you get in tourist trap Chinese stores or 99p shops! The base is jagged and it barely stands, the plastic is dirty and scuffed and it's tiny! For nearly a fiver this is poor, poor, poor! Not impressed at all!
on 3 October 2015
Got this as part of a leaving present for a lass at work who is mad for Hello Kitty.
She loved it, what better review can you get than that? :)
on 23 October 2014
Absolutely waste of money. 5 pounds for something not packed properly. Bought even bigger and proper hello kitty lamp from eBay for same money.
on 30 September 2014
really really good as a little night light. sits about 4 inches tall (maybe a little more) but daughter loves this as changes lots of colours.
on 15 October 2014
Cheap and nasty. Though my daughter
loved it, we had to take it from her because the batteries popped out on numerous occasions.
on 5 March 2014
A lot smaller than expected and poorly wrapped. But my daughter seemed please with it. I guess for £1 I should have guessed.
on 4 March 2014
Smaller than expected. But my 7 year old loved it in her stocking at Christmas as did my 3 year old too
on 21 May 2015
No that tall looks something you get in a pound shop can in old news paper