5.0 out of 5 stars cool
Great and easy to play with. I've done all the puzzles at least 3 times and I'm still enjoying it.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Word finder
It does what it says but l found it a little small on my kindle maybe if l look at the sizing .Lots to keep you busy .
Published 2 months ago by Pauline Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Word finder, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Interactive Word Find: Easter (Word Find For Kindle) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 31 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Interactive word finder, 9 Jan 2014
This crossword would be much more user friendly if the wordfinder letters were bigger as they are too small to see clearly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much use, 19 Sep 2013
The text was far too small on my kindle and I could not change it! So hardly a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing, 22 Aug 2013
I like this form of word puzzels, and especialy on my kindle I can take time out to coplete a few words or puzzles during the day and its a convenient way of carrying such a book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order this!, 28 July 2013
This is not interactive in the slightest - if it was you would find the word, touch the screen to show where the word was + it would be highlighted or crossed out or something; but that does not happen.
Yes it only cost 77p but it's still a waste of money. The first thing that I have bought for my kindle that I have regretted within seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 18 May 2013
Buy this book
It it AMAZING
Even a 'sample' is cool
The samples are long and fun and I LOVE them.