on 24 April 2012
Peter Salisbury delivers books that once started you do not want to put them down and Passengers: Revelations is no exception.This book continues the complex and addictive passenger story, equally as good if not better than the proceeding books.

I for one cant wait to get my hands (if you can still use that phrase with electronic books)on the next one in the series.
on 9 May 2012
The first two books of the Passenger series can be read as stand-alone novels. This story relies upon the first two for scene setting.
I think the plot-line required further development before fingers were put to keyboard.
We occasionally had interludes on Zeta-9 but then nothing much happened there and I thought they were largely irrelevant to the main plot which was mainly about the resurgence of the bad guys. That story line took a long time to develop and I began to skip pages in the end.
After the first two stories that introduced the interesting idea of interstellar travel by beaming your psyche into a new body and the exploration of some of the consequences of that, this book really didn't introduce anything new. I believe a good editor would have condensed this down into about half its size whereupon it would be the opening part of the follow-on story.
on 12 May 2012
This was not so much of a stand alone book as the first two in the series but much more of a sequel. This continued on more from the first book with only a few references to the Zeta Nine explorers from the second book. However I did enjoy the book and feel there is room for continuing Nancy and Raife's adventures and also that of Symche. If you want a good old fashioned sci if read then you will not go wrong with reading the Passenger books. I like Peter Salisbury's writing and intend to read more of his books.
on 11 December 2013
If you have read the previous two books then you know the style. Some good SF ideas mixed with mild peril.
Sometimes the mildness means a missed opportunity to add spice but that is Peter Salisbury's want.
This book brings together the previous two volumes very well indeed, expanding some of the peripheral characters.
A solid and pleasurable piece of work.
on 23 July 2013
If you like this kind of Science Fiction (which I do), then it is very readable. This book (No 3 in the series) brings together stories in books 1 and 2. Very compelling, though Peter Salisbury has a tendency to slightly "pad out" the 3rd quarter of the book.
Looking forward to reading book 4 in the series.
on 5 August 2014
Fantastic read, smooth story, very persuasive world and big focus on people in the story rather then huge spaceships and unbelievable Science. I read previous parts and I'm going to reading following ones too