1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Composed (Audio CD)
I have been so moved by this album, I feel I need to make the effort to write a review.

Since February I have worked in a record shop, and have been given new promos to listen to.
I've heard some great music, but in 2003 I was given Jeff Buckleys Grace as a gift and nothing else has even come close to effecting me so deeply.

But this album is stirring me.

It envelops you and seems to kindle something inside, so subtle its hard for me to put my finger on or explain. Its made me cry in a few places. Its absorbed me and is in the process of entwining itself with my soul. I find myself listening to it more and more, and each time its gone deeper. Track seven "counting" is especially haunting and beautiful.
The album swoops and soars and takes you on an emotional journey and leaves you feeling satisfied at the end.
Its not for everyone I know, but I also know that Its not just for me, that there are bound to be others who could feel the same way as I do. So, if you are musically open enough to allow it to work its ever so slightly avante-garde orchestral magic, you WILL be moved. Trust me.
Its a piece of art and if you ever read the customer reviews, Jherek Bischoff, know you have reached at least one person and that you are DEFINATELY a composer. Thankyou. Jeff would have loved it.

Composed
Composed by Jherek Bischoff (Audio CD - 2012)