on 25 May 2013
So pleased with this garden set and the price...!!! For some reason it was cheaper to buy the six chair set than the four...we looked around in garden centres but the prices were more than double this one was...it came in 4 days of ordering it and the delivery men were happy to take it around the back..it looks wonderful..had to fix the legs onto the table,chairs came built..had it 2 weeks but so far it's been horrible weather :( cushions are made very well and love the colour..best buy I've made...!!!
on 12 February 2013
Purchased for apartment abroad and suits the purpose. Chairs are really classy and colour not too light - is very appropriate.
on 9 June 2013
Delivery was on time but noticed the boxes were a bit battered.On building the table I found that the table was oval but the glass was round so didn't fit plus on one section the rattan was unravelling already.After taking some pictures of the defects and emailing the company they soon sorted out replacing the faulty parts which was great.Even though I had these problems the furniture is great and just what we wanted,the seats are comfortable and an added bonus was a parasol and base can with it that I wasn't expecting because it didn't say anything on the description.overall a good buy.
on 15 July 2013
We ordered a 6 seat table but after 10 days Amazon said this was not available. We upgraded to an 8 seat version for an extra £50, as the only other option was to wait a further 6 weeks for a new import. When the 8 seat set arrived the table top was not round and the glass did not fit. The plastic cap on top of the parasol was cracked. We complained and Amazon sent a replacement table top - but it was from a 6 seater table. Again this did not fit the 8 seater glass we had. Again we complained and they sent us yet another table top which also was elliptical. In addition the spokes of this table were scratched and dented. The weaving was pretty rubbish too. So all in all after more than a month of mucking about we were not impressed and we have sent the whole lot back.
on 30 August 2013
The furniture arrived really quickly, and in time for our daughter's wedding which was being held at home.
The furniture looks really classy, perfect on the new decking.
Just need to be careful if it is very windy as the chairs are not very heavy.
on 23 July 2013
The glass for the table top did NOT fit...

The parts for fitting the table base were very badly engineered and bent at extraordinary angles...

The 'Customer Care' department adopt a couldn't care less attitude...

Cost me €145.00 euros to have a new tempered glass top made to FIT the table...

Rubbish!!!
on 13 June 2013
Product arrived as scheduled, I did have a problem with the glass but the The Original Rattan (sellers) sorted it for me ASAP, the table and chairs look absolutely stunning on my new decking area cant wait to enjoy it in the sunshine, excellent product top quality for a top price!!!
on 16 June 2013
Love it, great value and great quality. It look great on my new decking. Glad I bought it. I am a happy bunny!