‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny in places........., 19 Oct 2013
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
that I laughed out aloud.

Tim's antics infuriate Jayne particularly as she can now hear him at full whack after asking a Witch to do an amplify spell. He is living in her room and his snoring and far**** are driving Jayne mad. Her language hasn't improved much either!

Jayne is now fully connected with 'The Green' although she makes some awful mistakes to begin with like sending a bunch of Green Elves into la la land. She is learning to try and harness her powers with the help of Maggie the ancient Crone who lives in the 'Ancient One'. Maggie really is replusive but can be helpful if she chooses to be.
Jayne is in love with Chase, Spike is in love with Jayne or should I say 'in lust' with Jayne. Tony is in his element literally leading the or helping the Grey Elves.

Again, this book flows from book two without any effort at all.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigh, yet another great instalment............., 24 July 2012
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
If your reading the reviews for the third instalment then like me Elle has grabbed your attention with it's predecessors and I can only say don't hesitate in picking up this book 3, it's as good if not better than the 1st two. The Characters grow even more and I love, love, love the humour speckled in all the way through. I am also warming very much towards Ben, there is a certain something about him that makes him an ok kinda guy in my book.

My only wish - that these books were longer, they are so busy and full of action and page turners you want to consume them in one sitting, then feel sad that your escapism is over so quick. Please Elle make them longer, your fans will love you even more than they do already.

5.0 out of 5 stars i need sleep!!, 19 July 2012
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
I cannot put these books down literally I have not stopped reading for 24 hrs! What can I say?....... They just keep getting better and my god Maggie reminds me of my mother! The plot just gets better and the new characters are fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the fae and such you should read this series ..., 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
If you like the fae and such you should read this series its brilliantly gripping, funny, edge of your seat read. If you have got to book three be warned its addictive reading and goes on I am pleased to say. not going to spoil the plot as you can read it on the books page. I love Elle Casey's work, they are all must reads.

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
A nice easy read that was very enjoyable. I would recommend this book to young readers as well as anyone who likes a good story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 May 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely awesome read,totally hooked to these novels,well worth reading.I love fantasy fiction and Elle Casey does a superb job.Brilliant.
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars for science fantasy lovers, 25 May 2014
J. Mcewan (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
thanks to the introductory book in the Amazon book bundle, I've become hooked on this series of books. Brilliant can't wait to get the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 13 May 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant loved it funny and engaging could not put it down straight on to next one. Leaves you wanting more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 April 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
These books have kept me hooked from the very first page. A great read for teenagers onwards. Not so good for younger children as there is a fair bit of bad language. I am on the fourth book now and I'm dreading the last page. What will I do without Jayne and the Fae.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: War of the Fae: Book 3, Darkness & Light (Kindle Edition)
I read three of this series, they are fun, light and good bed time reading. I listen to stuff like this on my kindle it's soothing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›