5.0 out of 5 stars Great product my baby loves them
I really love these. We were sent the red ones, they make a brilliant sound when shaken not too loud for a baby. The best bit is their size as they are smaller than normal maracas and light making them easy for little hands to hold.
Published 9 months ago by mrs se pollicott

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
Bright a colourful but much smaller than expected!! Also quite quiet in terms of rattling sound. My 9m old quickly lost interest!
Published 8 months ago by M. I. Rashid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product my baby loves them, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ970 Junior Maracas (One Pair - Designs Vary) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colourful maracas, 2 Jun 2014
These are really lovely, beautifully painted, my 1 year old loves them and sure they will get a lot of use for years to come

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 13 April 2014
M. I. Rashid (Uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colourful Maracas, 12 April 2014
I bought 2 of these for my 1 year old and she loves them. They were slightly smaller than expected, but a good size for little hands to grip and shake around without causing damage to furniture and themselves!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, but suitable for small hands, 24 Feb 2014
I bought these for my nephew last Christmas, he loves them. The only problem is that he tends to stick the handles in his mouth until he chokes, so he needs constant supervision. They also make brilliant hammers for hitting his jumperoo apparently! I will probably get some more for my daughter in a few months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Safe For Babies, 11 Feb 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these maracas for my baby boy. While he does love them and they look great, they are not robust. After a few days of being bashed on the floor the join started to be very visible making me concerned they would come apart. They are also showing cracks now as well. After only a couple of months I'm no longer happy for my baby to play with them and will be looking for some plastic maracas instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than expected, 17 Jan 2014
Much smaller than expected, suitable for toddlers. I ordered these to assist a fitness DVD. They are ok for the purpose, very nicely painted!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 14 Jan 2014
My Grandson loved these. A good size for a toddler to hold. Bright and colourful. They caught his attention.good fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oops, 8 Jan 2014
Unfortunately I didn't read the description very well. They were certainly not really big enough for my wife's maracattack but it certainly gave her and my daughter a good laugh at my expense.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not loud enough!!, 2 Jan 2014
Mrs. S. A. Lott (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my granddaughters aged 1 and 6 months for the times when they visit. Each of them already has a maraca at home which they enjoy. These maracas they have a go at, then leave.
When our elder daughter was here over Christmas it occurred to me that the reason they do not interest her is because the one she has at home has a louder, deeper and more pleasant sound. For me personally, when postage is added, I feel it to have been an expensively bad buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›