5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slip Pocket Phone Case
I bought this case for my new HTC One X+ phone because I had a similar case for my previous HTC Desire. This case is well made, covers the whole phone, is smart and my HTC One X+ fits nice and snug without being too tight to make it a tough job to access the phone to either answer a incoming call or just use the phone for some other task.
The materials used are good...
Published on 23 Feb. 2013 by Cameleon

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, not as good as other HTC accessories
I have just received one of these from the official HTC accessory site (via ExpansYs) for my HTC One X.

I previously owned the official HTC Desire slip pouch and have loved it since I got it, it still fits snug 2 years later and protects it well.

Published on 4 May 2012 by Mr. D. Rye

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, not as good as other HTC accessories, 4 May 2012
Mr. D. Rye - See all my reviews
This review is from: HTC One X Original HTC Slip Pocket Pouch Case PO S650 for HTC One X (Wireless Phone Accessory)

When I first got this out of the box I was disappointed, the stitching is not as neat, especially around the pull tab, and the inner lining is not as well finished. For something which costs about £20 (more with delivery), this isn't great, but at cheaper, or if it works really well, I'd live with it quite happily.

The case itself though is NOT a snug fit, in fact if you hold it upside down or anywhere past 45degrees from horizontal, the phone slides out far far too easily. This is bad news if you keep this in your pocket that way up for ease of removal, or for ladies who might chucking it into a handbag. I can only assume that's because this case was only really designed for older phones, much fatter than the very slim One X, and has just had the One X's name slapped on the product description. The box is official HTC and alongside the One X, mentions the Sensation XL and the Titan. I've never seen or heard of these phones, so can't say whether they're bigger or fatter, but I'd be willing to bet my phone on it (in fact, you would be matching my bet if you used one of these for too long!).

The addition of elastic to the pull tab is an awful decision too (this previously wasn't mentioned in the description on HTC's site, and wasn't present in the Desire version) as it means you never quite know whether you've pulled the phone out as far as you can. Which, come to mention it, isn't very far, the HTC logo is barely visible and if it weren't such a rubbish fit, I'd probably find it difficult to remove it.

Also, the elastic seems to be too long for the case, the tab is permanently protruding from the top of the case, whereas previous versions' tabs (without the elastic) sit flush with the top.

Needless to say I'm really disappointed with this product and have arranged a return with a fulld refund.

Please HTC/Expansys, create a product specifically for this phone, it is too slim, sleek and shiny to share accessories with older fatter phones, leave out the elastic and put a bit more care into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slip Pocket Phone Case, 23 Feb. 2013
The materials used are good quality. Outside it has soft black leather with the HTC logo embossed on the front panel with a pull tab to the back to help the phone lift out. Inside the case has a soft grey felt-like material, so that your phone is not scuffed or scratched and between the outside and inside layers there feels to be additional padding to protect the phone from bumps and knocks. I found that the pull tab was only really needed when the case was brand new but now that it is a couple of months it seems to have stretched, just a little, so that I don't tend to require to use it. I will make it clear though that this doesn't mean that the phone wants to fall out if turned upside down.
Personally, if you prefer to hold your phone in your hand as the manufactures intended and still want to protect your phone from bumps and scratches with a smart leather case this case could be the one for you and your phone. Expect to pay £18 plus P&C from HTC but I have seen it elsewhere as low as £3 inc. P&C. If genuine HTC, at that price it is a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Oct. 2013
Good quality case nicely made - it is a bit loose so could fall out if you tipped the case upside down but that isn't a problem as it spends most of the time in my handbag

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, 31 Aug. 2013
P. Rodney - See all my reviews
The case is a nice quality leather case with a handy strap for pulling the phone up from within.
i would have given the case 5 stars if it was a tighter fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case, 22 April 2013
Good case, delivered fast with no dramas.

However as previously mentioned by someone else the case does become loose so that if you turn it upside down the phone will slide out. However an extra stitch or a drop of super glue should fix this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too big for One X, 10 April 2013
I am considering returning this item as it cannot be described as being designed for the One X. It is more like a generic smartphone case that is big enough to fit the One X. It is much wider than the phone internally and adds well over 1cm to the external width of what is already a large phone.
It is well made and protects the phone well enough which saved it from being just 1 star. It functions well enough that if a compact, well fitting case is not important to you it is worthy of consideration

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 31 Mar. 2013
Highly recommend, well padded, good lining and sturdy. Only minus point is it lost its 'tightness' after only a couple of days and does not hug my phone as well... However is still perfectly adequate protection

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 20 Mar. 2013
It does the job and keeps my phone protected when not in use. Easy to retrieve the phone with the elastic tab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Mar. 2013
G. Jacob - See all my reviews
Fits my One X perfectly, snug enough that it doesn't fall out but not too tight. Has a nice cloth lining to cover the inside and protect the screen and an elastic tab to remove the phone. The imitation leather feels good quality and no stitching has come loose yet. For 7.99 what more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Htc case, 27 Feb. 2013
This is a superb case fully protecting your valuable phone and I also like the pull up tab that lifts the phone to make it easy to take the phone out