on 18 February 2014
It was a present for someone else. She loved everything about it but would have liked a snooze button. If I had the choice therefore i would give it only slightly less than 5 stars
on 14 February 2014
I chose this because I knew pure was good quality and I liked the colour I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a DAB radio
on 2 January 2014
I'm very happy with this purchase. Great sound and good value. Looks colour coordinated and fab in our kitchen. Overall very impressed with this item.
on 17 August 2014
Cannot fault this pretty little radio. Bags of digital stations, so easy to operate, sound quality OK for purpose, user manual clear and concise. Individual station selector buttons fine. I like the optional high-capacity re-chargeable battery. A very satisfactory purchase.

The only gripe is with the power brick - so unneccesary these days when a physically small power supply that will automatically deal with a wide range of mains voltages can easily be integrated into the unit (as with other radios).
on 16 September 2015
Excellent product, so easy to use, good sound quality for what it is. I use as a bedside radio, so does not need to be that loud, usually listening to Radio 4 Extra. A little puzzled as to why some 'stations' come up with a '?' in the name, but don't actually have a broadcast as the text says 'station off air', when you select it. Then the radio tunes to 'something else' after anout 20 seconds, and sometimes actually the one with '?' in the name.
on 6 June 2014
What a radio, it's high in quality sound and very smart and well made. It's used in our kitchen and now it's encouraging my teenage kids to cook and wash up while listening to the radio. The extra for the battery could be an issue but it's not at the moment for me . This was given as a present and I enjoy it more each day . The only down side is the max volume is limited but overall a very NICE radio!
on 30 December 2013
Fantastic sound . Bought for my hubby for christmas , he is delighted with it . Fast efficient service. Bought the rechargeable battery too so he can take it into the greenhouse in the summer. Small , neat . Would definitely recommend .
on 28 July 2014
Tailor made for our new kitchen. The tone is perfect and the volume control is just right. The auxiliary connector enables use of an MP3 player or iPod to be connected to stream music of a more personal nature.
Highly recommended.
on 9 October 2014
I have a couple of Pure Evokes already which sound very good. This one looks superb, but failed to pick up any stations. Not a single one, upstairs or downstairs. Returned it and bought the Kitsound Jive DAB Radio, which is excellent.
on 11 December 2014
Great radio but buy it with the rechargeable battery. Lasts for ages and produces a nice tone. Having a truly portable radio means our kitchen is less cluttered with cables and my wife thinks it look cute.