on 5 August 2013
I bought these to attach to some hand made bracelets I am making and was expecting them to be around the size of a 10p piece, whereas they are in fact more like a 5p piece which makes them so much cuter!! They will look much sweeter when attached to the clasp of my bracelets. I am so pleased and the engraving is on the front and back of the charms whereas I was expecting it to be one sided only. These have really over exceeded my expectations and for a great price. Delivery was also extremely fast, having placed the order over the weekend and receiving it first thing on Monday morning. I will definitely buy again!
on 29 October 2013
out of the 20 charms that arrived, only about 3 were actually useable. I guess you get what you pay for. If you only need a few then the price is still pretty cheap anyway. The picture makes them look like the writing is sort of embossed or carved in. It's actually just written with a fine pen and if you touch it too much this rubs off. Many of the charms i received were either too faint to read or all smudged. Fortunately I only required two at the moment but I won't be buying again. Buy a Sharpie pen and do it yourself!
on 3 June 2014
what a shame this never ever did arrive would i order again sadly NO!! Would I recommend No i would not when i queried where my order was i was told Ups courier tried to deliver!!! I dont think so no card left and even so this would have gone through the letter box was his ever sent out!! makes me wonder
on 11 July 2013
lovely little charms but they are just that....very small. This is however not the fault of the seller, they did state it was 10mm.
on 11 July 2013
These are really pretty little heart charms to attach to your handcrafted gifts or jewellery. They arrived promptly and look great.
on 25 October 2014
These are REALLY small - so small you can barely make out the inscription... In defence of the seller, the size is noted; but I'd neglected to realise that this is smaller than a 5p coin (My photo shows the charm ON a 1p coin and next to a 5p coin so you can see the scale.

I'd hoped to thread them onto ribbon, but will be lucky to get thick sewing thread through the hole. Other people have bought them for cards/scrapbooking and they're probably better suited to that. However, they were inexpensive so not much has been lost.
on 15 January 2013
I used these for several homemade needlework gifts and it was nice quality item. I was a bit surprised how small they were but happy nevertheless.
on 21 December 2013
Do I believe they are silver plated? Erm no. Are they tiny? Absolutely. They must have had a microscope to take the photo. Would they have been better 50% larger? Bang on. But they are as they are and (largely) as described for a very low price. It would be churlish to say they were bad but it's one of those products which would only sell online not in a shop. For a start you'd never find them in a shop but also if you saw them you'd think, erm... no. That said, it's a little cute thing. I put them onto some packs of home made tablet (Scottish fudge) and I can guarantee no-one has even spotted them yet even though I know some people have opened the packs and eaten the tablet (and complemented me on it.) So well, I liked them but ultimately pretty pointless I guess. But cute. Certainly cute!
on 5 April 2014
Excellent value and standard
I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends
Very quick delivery as it looks like from China or similar
on 21 September 2015
Bought these for items I make with crochet or knitting.

I add them on a piece of thin ribbon, along with another 1 or two (depending on project) and a "care" label when giving them as gifts to friends & family.

A bit smaller than I would have liked (this was made clear in the product listing though, so nothing the seller did wrong, just a personal preference of mine) but well, for the price....I was more than happy.