on 2 April 2013
I ordered this on a Thursday and received it just two working days later!

The cutter itself is very good quality; I'm quite heavy handed but the cutter holds it's shape very well. The finished product is lovely, very realistic and, with a little icing sugar, is easy to remove from the mould.

It was delivered in very good condition. I've bought a few products from this seller and the quality and service have always been excellent.
on 13 June 2013
I am new to cake decorating and was decorating my Ruby Wedding cake. Saw a design in a book and with this mould got a lot of compliments. Found the whole process very therapeutic. Made over 100 flowers for my cake and it looked stunning. Would recommend this product. Easy to use and fabulous effect once you have mastered the dusting.
on 4 June 2012
This Hydrangea cutter works well and saves alot more time than making 4 individual leaves. Would reccomend this to sugarcraft makers.
on 22 July 2013
this product cut perfect hydrangea flowers and grouped together were very effective on a decorated cake and cupcakes I made them in light baby blue and added a little light dusting if darker blue on outer edges.
on 13 August 2013
I have a larger Hydrangea mold that cost several times the amount of this one and to be honest I think I prefer this. It is small but the quality is excellent and the veining perfect.
on 18 April 2013
really nice product that makes working with it very easy and creates stunning hydrangea flowers. Even the size seems to match real flowers.
on 22 March 2013
A good product. Straightforward to use and gives very good results. Works well with sugarpaste which has a little tylo powder added.
on 27 July 2015
Excellent cutter set. Perfect size and produced beautiful flowers. Had no problems with the viener sticking, I just gave it a light dusting of icing sugar occasionally and it worked perfectly, producing authentic flowers I am delighted with. Would have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 26 April 2014
I love this item,very high quality,excellent delivery service,I use this in a lot of my cake decorating,very easy to use,but produces some lovely flowers.
on 7 April 2014
I love these blossom sugar art flower moulds. This one is very realistic too. Very fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase.