on 20 January 2013
'Whats the difference between Pampers Active Fit and Pampers Baby Dry' you might ask
My friend rang up Pampers, and the difference is that Active Fit are the premium nappy with the highest cost per nappy, but they contain more of the absorbent than Baby dry. Thats, and the slightly stretchier sides, is the only difference.
That said, we find that these are the best nappies. They don't leak (we've had problems with Huggies) and baby is comfortable in them. They do last the night as advertised (assuming baby doesn't do a little poo overnight!)
If you get them on subscribe and save they are as cheap as they are in Asda, except that you don't have to leave the house!
on 21 March 2013
These are well-priced for a bulk pack - especially as we get through them so quickly! However, whilst they do the job well, I don't think they're as absorbent as the new baby nappies, and I find that they can leak around the legs and back if it's an explosive nappy (found that if New baby leaked, it was only up the back). Also think the nappies have a strong smell when taken from the pack whereas ones bought from supermarket didn't.
on 20 July 2013
Awesome!
Perhaps these are the best type of nappies from Pampers (after new born) we are using size 2 and 3 since the beginning (3+ kg)
They work better day and night and look very nice - perhaps they are the best looking nappies around.
on 3 June 2013
I purchased these on subscribe and save. Great price saved me a fortune. But I found a lot of poor quality nappies within one of the packs within the box :( They were not bad enough to affect use, but just a bit frustrating.
on 10 April 2013
Arrived promptly, good price. My baby wears these nappies during the day and baby dry nappies at night time as better absorbency. They do leak sometimes and poop does escape but that just be my daughter lol.
on 29 October 2012
I have used various types and sizes of Pampers for my baby daughter pretty much from day one. We tried a few other brands at first but Pampers have always been the most leak-proof and seemed the most comfortable. The only problem we have with the Active Fit nappies is that my daughter will often sleep on her front (with her bum in the air - it's very cute) and it seems that this makes it easier for the wee to leak out from the top of the nappy. This mostly happens at night so perhaps we needs to try a type of nappy specifically for use at night-time. Apart from this, the nappies are very good and we wouldn't use any other.
on 21 March 2013
I have been trying out lots of different brands of nappies in a bid to find the one I will use long term with my daughter. These nappies are certainly very absorbant, I can't comment on the three way stretch as she is only 5months old so not on the move much yet!
I do feel they are expensive compared to store own brand nappies and am undecided whether I will use them long term, but if when she is more active they are better than own brand I will do.
The colours are a bit boyish: blue and green, but that doesn't really matter, just worth mentioning.
on 15 March 2013
Recently took part in a survey for Supersavvyme on Pampers Active Fit.
I gave nappies to friends, family and strangers from baby groups to try and had some for my little girl, what can I say... Love them!
The nappies are so flexible, due to the 3 way fit, and really absorbent with up to 12 hours dryness, that my daughter was never uncomfortable, no happy rash and no restricted movement, even when wet.
I have since brought 4 more packs including some size 5 for my little boy and he has been happy in them too!
Buy them, give then a go and I doubt you will want to use anything else!
on 18 March 2013
I have been lucky enough to sample the new pampers active fit.
On first inspection they seemed soft and stretchy but they did have quite a strong smell!
Once on my baby they stayed in place even with her wriggling around but I have to say that for her they certainly didn't give 12 hours of dryness, not even 2 hours of dryness. Who's. taking off her nappy she was still a bit damp and therefore red.
I do like these nappies, but they could be even better if they really kept her perfectly dry like another brand I have been using!
I would recommend these, just need a bit of improvement!
on 6 March 2013
The nappies are good and i am pleased with using them on my baby.
I am giving only 4 stars because they had some licks, but i am not sure yet if it was the nappis problem or how i wore it to the baby.