Format: DVD|Change

I must admit that I have only ever seen Sarah Millican on tv shows before, not her own, but where she is on panel shows and such like, so I was happy to get this this Christmas as a present. Talking about being overweight, pets dying, babies, sex, etc., there is a lot to laugh at here. I found myself with tears running down my face where I was laughing so much. Some of her act made me remember a former girlfriend which made it even funnier.

She is rude and crude, there is strong language, but she is brilliantly funny. If you have never seen much of her before, now is the time to start with this. This dvd also includes extras, a couple of pieces broadcast on Radio 4, as well as other items, and subtitles.
on 10 December 2013
This is the best and funiest video I've seen in a long while.Sarah Millican at her best. Recommend to all. 10/10.
on 9 January 2013
Some parts very funny (mucky !) and some parts really boring as though she ran out of ideas. Worth watching but be prepared to fast forward when you lose interest especially during the many long dialogues with the audience.
on 18 January 2013
I was really looking forward to watching this, having bought Sarah Millican's previous dvd "Chatterbox" which was brilliant, but I was disappointed with this one in comparison.
on 26 December 2012
If you are thinking that this DVD, will be better than her 1st one dont!! it really is not but then who needs perfect all the time, is is great I was laughting most of the way though just not as much as the first one....

So if you are thinking after reading this that the queen of comedy is on a steep decling fall, dont she is excellent and she will pick it up for next show it is not awful and on that note she still holds on to that title.
on 22 May 2012
Having seen Ms Millican live twice now (Chatterbox and Thoroughly Modern Millican shows), I was well prepared for how different she would be on DVD than on the TV! The cake pigeon is even better live, and best of all she only really takes everyday life, mostly her own, and turns it all into fun and laughter! I like this kind of comedy, it may not be for everyone, but it suits me! Although she swears quite frequently, it doesn't grate, because it always seems to be in context, and it is never over the top! Well done Sarah Millican, this was money well spent for me!
on 4 December 2013
This is an ideal gift for anyone who likes Sarah Millican, or to buy for yourself very funny. a good evening in.
on 4 December 2013
I love Sarah Milligan i think she is funny and i wqatched her when she was on tv she is one funny lady.
on 10 September 2013
I love sarah millican, she's hilarious
the only disappointing thing is that i realised i had already seen the dvd when watching it,
i can't wait for her next live dvd as i have attempted to find somewhere along her tour which i can turn up but since i am going to live in america, and she's not, i will keep an eye out for her dvd instead,
I would definitely recommend sarah millican, persoanlly i think the red covered dvd of hers is even better!!
on 5 March 2013
This lady is too funny!! She chats away with a few amusing and witty one-liners, then hits you with a gut busting funny story or quip, closely followed by THAT look to the audience. The swearing does not offend and you barely notice it. I had to pause the dvd and take time out to compose myself, at one point, as she made me laugh so hard that it hurt. I do not think now that I would be able to cope with seeing Sarah live, unless paramedics were on standby.