5.0 out of 5 stars A touching moral - and better than I thought!
So we went to the cinema, with nothing on that we wanted to watch. Dr Seuss' The Lorax looked like an alright film, although the trailers and the title didn't appeal to us. Nevertheless, we went to watch it anyway.

At first, I thought it was going to have an extremely poor storyline that would drag on just to use up the 90-minute norm length for films these...
Published 24 months ago by A. Yorke

3.0 out of 5 stars Its different and colourful..
Children love this film and thats all that matters really.. its sad reality in a little colourful cartoon, its typical ott singing audience close and cringey for myself and elder children but youngest happy enough.. has a bit of charlie and chocolate factory to me bit where he dressed up in hat and long coat singing.. I do not regret buying it and happy to sit watch it...
Published 12 months ago by k.b

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, 3 Dec 2013
I didn't know what to expect with this film. I love Dr Seuss' books so was excited to see the film. I am so glad to say I did. What an excellent film with a very good message behind it. It is a feel good film with lots of singing and the typical hero. It has had everyone I know laughing and thoroughly enjoying the film. I added this dvd to my collection as soon as it was released.

Would recommend to anyone who is after a light hearted story with a lovely hidden message within it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Lorax, 9 Sep 2012
Took kids to see the Lorax on the day of release as a surprise as they had seen the adverts, well all I can say is we really enjoyed the film it has a moral of the story and it was well made, the kids loved it and can't wait for the dvd to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun., 13 July 2014
Good another for the collection. I especially like the story line behind it. Good fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
J. Beech - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr Seuss' The Lorax (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
Great DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Dr Seuss, 4 July 2014
I bought this for my granddaughters, aged 8 and 5. They loved it just as much as they loved The Cat in the Hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
J. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
Stunning 3d movie, with a message.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Jun 2014
Well presented story and has a very good story line to it.
Makes you think of the basics and has a fundamental story to keep sight of in reality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, 1 Jun 2014
T. Vilaca "tvilaca" (London) - See all my reviews
This film is extremely overrated.

So much talent wasted to make a film that's not worth anyone's time.

Kids usually will like it, but a few - like my daughter - will not.

It is obviously aimed at younger audiences who are easily entertained by bright colours, good animation and cute things. It's hard to describe how this movie was bad, but it just was. Like any in other Dr. Seuss, it's very fantastical - surreal, and unrealistic, which may entertain some audiences which do not care that much for character development and motive.

The main problem with this movie is that the villain, is not very villainous.

Do not be fooled by the famous names and high quality graphics of this movie because without a good story, no movie, book or tv show is good.

I am not saying that nobody will like it, I am simply stating my opinion of it - which isn't a positive one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas preent, 11 April 2014
Great christmas present for any member of the family old or young big or small why do I need to write so much it should just as much or as little as you want

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible movie, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (Blu-ray)
Really boring , my 9 year old was tearing her hair out , I fell asleep , and boredom sank in. Aborted movie 30 mins in , watched Sammy' Escape straight after and we were all engaged !

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›