on 14 January 2014
The watch was delivered promptly within the delivery time frame! I was disappointed that the watch doesn't come with the 3 year manufature's gaurantee as the supplier is not an authorised Raymond Weil supplier. To compensate for this the supplier provide their own guarantee. The only problem with this, is that if it does need to go for a repair and the watch is repaired by the supplier, the watch loses it authenticity and its value. The watch itself is genuine.
on 29 July 2014
Had this watch 18 months now and it looks great and makes me feel special every time I wear it. Keeps good time. Only downside if there is one, is that Raymond Weil wouldn't accept guarantee as it was purchased from Amazon. As I said I've had it 18months with no problems.