on 3 February 2013
Like many others I have found this pair of trousers to be excellent value. They are a good fit, nice length, confortable and reasonably smart. I remain puzzled however, by some comments regarding the free belt. Yes it is cheap, tacky and of no use but I don't expect anything more from a free belt. A free belt is what you use when trying on the trousers in a shop and throw it away when you get home.

It is the trousers that count.
on 13 May 2013
Good product but you will need to get a larger size than you would normally as there is not much room for expansion
on 14 November 2013
Better value then expected, comfortable to wear, fit well, just one word of warning they are a SMALL size waist trousers, if one knows what I mean.
i.e. (if you are a 35" waist then these as a 36" waist will be just right.)
on 18 March 2014
Soft cord, skin-friendly, good fit, product as described. Arrived on time. Good value for the price. Ideal for any type of outdoors activities.
on 13 August 2013
Said it all before husband likes them the colour is o k they fit so everyone is happy would use supplier again
on 25 May 2014
Bought these for a fancy dress, so wasn't bothered to much about fit and quality.
How wrong could I be, I can't believe the quality for the price worth twice the price IMO.
Perfect fit, hope my made to measure wedding suit fits as well. With a belt thrown in 100%
on 21 December 2013
Seconds, the zip fly is small and difficult to access.
Otherwise fine for price. One of three pairs purchased.
One pair small pocket one pair small zip fly third pair not worn yet.
on 4 January 2013
Great trousers and price. Only issue I have with them is "I must have put weight on over Christmas". I have always been a 36 waist and 29 inch inside leg. These are very tight around the waist, I should have had a 38 inch. Still that's my fault. It will give me time to loose any excess around the waist ready for the summer months. Would recommend as the quality is second to none.
on 7 February 2015
WWK Bosworth Brand New Mens Cord Trousers Corduroy Cotton...
WWK are absolutely top value from Amazon! They were originally priced at £59.99 but are currently selling at £14.99! I was so pleased with these trousers - the cordage is thick and is wearing very well that I bought a pair of Corduroy trousers in each colour of their range - five pairs in all! All of the trousers are in the same fantastic quality! I will continue to buy these trousers because they are warm, shrug off anything the weather can throw at it and look quite sheik in a male kind of way whilst still providing the underlying quality of the material!
on 1 March 2014
as title suggests absolutely rubbish sizing add two extra sizes when ordering to get good fit or go somewhere you can try garments on

See one answered question