5.0 out of 5 stars Professional performance at consumer pricing
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Andrew

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out!!!
The photos and the description is from a 95mb/s card but when you add it to your basket it will say 45mb/s you selected
Published 9 months ago by Blase

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional performance at consumer pricing, 15 Dec 2011
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This is hands down the best SD card I have used to date. I have tended to become quite loyal to sandisk now as over the last few years I have found their products generally well built anbd offering amazing performance at realistic prices. I would go so far as to describe them as professional cards at consumer prices. On that note kudos to Amazon for being the cheapest at time of writing. As camera's increase in capability and offer full HD recording it baffles me that people do not them put in the appropriate card to get the best out of their kit.

I also had a transcend class 10 card and the difference in eprformance is night and day. I have not posted speed test results as they are subjective depending on your setup and kit but I ahve seen a massive increase in performance switching to this card. I am ready for my next shot faster and it records full hd with ease.

Being their 'extreme' brand the card is designed to be a bit more rugged and I ahve not yet put that to the test, and hopefully will never have to. I have still have sandisk cards such as an old ultra 2 and a previous extreme 3 card whcih speeds aside are still going strong, though they are now whittling out their days in an old digital camera and a photo frame.

Overall this is a top purchase worth the extra money to get the best out of your equipment. Professional level performance at consumer level pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fastest SD CARD out there, 8 July 2013
Ok I got my 16gb SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC Memory Card this morning and the very first thing I did was run a CRYSTAL DISK test on it with NO data on the sd card whatsoever and here are the results:

With Crystal Disk running SEQ only at 1000mb and using a usb3.0 card reader the results were:

SEQ READ 89.10mbps and SEQ WRITE 80.78mbps
Now this card was bought and fulfilled by Amazon so I know its the real deal. Plus the card reads 15gb instead of 16gb, now I know some of that is used for cache but there you have it, Its still the fastest SD Card around and its great for fast DSLR`s cameras.
Hope this helps us out there with dslr cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never been let down (had product for two years), 8 Feb 2014
I am using this product in my canon EOS 500D camera for two years (same memory card) now and as I am a keen amateur photographer I have taken 100s of photographs using all modes available on my camera (sports setting: multiple shots taken per second) and I have taken large capacity RAW images. Despite multiple insertions into camera slot and other PC (to transfer files) between electronic devices the metal contacts remain as good as the first day I used them, No data loss. The speed of data transfer is good and although I have now means of actually quantifying the speed of transfer I am more than happy with the results as no lost or corrupted images. Because of my experience of using this card in multiple environments:amazon rain forest (hot and humid conditions), cold and wet conditions (any day in the UK!) and any conditions in-between. in addition to taking the card through multiple airports. This make of memory card is the only one I will buy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars A way forward for modern DSLRs with loads of megapixels, 29 Jan 2014
krerof (Burgess Hill, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDXPA-032G-FFP 32 GB Extreme Pro SDHC Memory Card 95 MB/s - Frustration-Free Packaging (Accessory)
I recently replaced my older Nikon DSLR with Nikon D7100 model. Nikon D7100 has a 24 mega-pixel sensor and the problem of file sizes and transfer speed has become apparent - if I shoot in RAW + Fine JPEG it simply takes too long to transfer files even on to a reasonably good standard class 10 SDHC card (I used Lexar Professional 400x 8GB cards with my previous DSLRs).

A Nikon D7100 RAW file takes up to 30MB in size. And a JPEG file is about 6-8 MB too. With my Lexar 400x cards it took about 2 seconds to write a single shot down to the memory card. So the high speed continuous shooting was like - 5 frames quickly go into the camera buffer, then another frame gets taken in 2 second interval after the first frame gets written to the memory card.

With these Sandisk 95 Mbps rated cards the write speed is at least twice as fast. So when shooting in high speed continuous mode I am getting 5 frames into the buffer and then another frame gets taken in 1 second interval.

So it looks like the write speed of these Sandisk 95 Mbps rated cards is twice as fast of the Lexar Professional 400x on a D7100.
(Not sure at which point the camera - card interface would become a bottleneck).

(If I have to shoot in continuous mode in real life, I would have to disable RAW and shoot in JPEG only - in this case I will get at least 5 fps continously on D7100 without any problem.)

I am happy with these Sandisk Extreme Pro cards overall. Even though they are more expensive than the crowd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out!!!, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best card money can buy, 17 Jan 2012
Annoyingly, I bought this card from Jacobs at £99.99 on the high street because I was in a fix and only had a £10 cheapie Chinese SD card with me. It transforms the camera completely (Nikon D5100) making the response times instant when writing RAW + fine JPG simultaneously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal card!, 10 Feb 2012
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This is hands down the best SD card I have used to date. It is the 32 gb version of the 16gb card I own and is identical save for capacity. I have tended to become quite loyal to sandisk now as over the last few years I have found their products generally well built anbd offering amazing performance at realistic prices. I would go so far as to describe them as professional cards at consumer prices. On that note kudos to Amazon for being the cheapest at time of writing. As camera's increase in capability and offer full HD recording it baffles me that people do not them put in the appropriate card to get the best out of their kit.

I also had a transcend class 10 card and the difference in performance is night and day. I have not posted speed test results as they are subjective depending on your setup and kit but I ahve seen a massive increase in performance switching to this card. I am ready for my next shot faster and it records full hd with ease.

Being their 'extreme' brand the card is designed to be a bit more rugged and I ahve not yet put that to the test, and hopefully will never have to. I have still have sandisk cards such as an old ultra 2 and a previous extreme 3 card which speeds aside are still going strong, though they are now whittling out their days in an old digital camera and a photo frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it is high speed you are looking for - look no further, 19 Mar 2012
Very high quality SD card. I use it with my Canon 600D and it does a awesome job. Serial shots; HD videos; browsing the photos - the card support sublime speed in all tasks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't improve my buffer/burst rate as expected on my Canon 6D!, 26 May 2014
I have been using the Extreme 45MB/s cards, now that the Extreme Pro cards are somewhat cheaper, I bought one thinking I would see an improved buffer/buurst rate when firing continuously on my Canon 6D. It was not to be the situation, the Extreme 45MB/s cards perform just the same as the Extreme Pro! I have tried different modes (ie raw, Raw & jpeg etc) to no avail. Perhaps on the likes of the 5D MK3 the higher write performance of the Extreme Pro would be noticable. I bought directly from Amazon, I can only trust that this is a genuine card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC card, 12 Jun 2012
Bought 2 of these for my Nikon D7000 as wanted to get the most out of burst mode and not clog up the camera buffer. These are really good and "fast". Yes the buffer still fills but thats the camera but the UHS interface on these disks certainly seems to allow it to clear a lot quicker than any other disk I have. Not cheap but then you get what you pay for.