2,632 Reviews
 (2,030)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 3DS XL, works well enough, speed is a bit underwhelming
I bought this as an upgrade for my 3DS XL to replace the standard 4gb (class 4) card that comes with it.

I considered a lot of different SDHC cards from various brands, but settled on this one due to the large numbers of positive reviews and the good price/performance ratio.

The card seems to work perfectly so far. I copied all the data from my old...
Published 19 months ago by Amarinth

1.0 out of 5 stars Possible one off bad experience?
Unfortunately I've had a bad experience with this particular SD card. Whilst at a wedding photographing, the SD card was not allowing me to playback the images and then the camera said "no image". It initially showed that 5gb had been used on the camera and on the Mac; when tried in a different computer it said that there was nothing on the card at all and...
Published 5 months ago by SBungle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for my camcorder Panasonic x900, 17 Jun 2012
I bought it for my camcorder Panasonic x900. I was a little worried about write speed but I haven't had any problems shooting at highest setting 1080p. It seems more than fast enough as the camcorder needs class 4 and this is class 10. Excellent value for money as I didn't need a more expensive card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, reliable and dependable, 2 Jan 2013
S. Burke "Steve Burke" (London) - See all my reviews
I didn't even know this format of card existed until featured in the instruction manual for the stereo in my new car.

I dragged and dropped 32gb of music (or thereabouts) onto it and came back to the Mac 15minutes later quite surprised it had completed the transfer. Read times are quick and doesn't stutter when scrolling through music unlike the 6gb card that came with the car.

Thumbs up for the fuss free packaging too - why can't all manufacturers follow the same lead?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card at a great price!, 27 Nov 2012
Jack Malcolmson "Jack" (Gloucester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What can I say about this Card?

For starters it represents great value for money; I paid around £8 and not only was this one of the cheapest 16gb cards that I could find, but it was also one of the fastest - being a Class 10 card.

This SanDisk Ultra Class 10 SD vs my old class 6 SD is a huge improvement in terms of record speed on my Nikon D3000 - The image buffer on the camera fills at a much slower pace than before and I can maintain maximum FPS for longer.

I haven't tried this card with Video yet, but I can say that the read speed from my Desktop PC is far faster than my previous SD.

So all round this Card offers good storage, good speed and good durability for an amazing price.

4.0 out of 5 stars 16GB SanDisk - No case!, 5 Dec 2013
P. Edwards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk 3A114805 Ultra 16 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change) (Accessory)
Nothing wrong with the card, but very surprised that it came in a flat cardboard envelope and just the card itself inside - no plastic case to store the SD Card. I've had many cards and they always come with a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, 31 Oct 2012
Mr. M. Whiting (Haverhill, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this in my Canon 650d and it works a treat. In burst mode (RAW+JPEG) it fires out 10 images without a problem. I also have used this card to record HD video on the same camera. I have recorded 3 minute clips without issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent card at excellent price, 22 May 2012
Mr. S. Ahmed (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this card when it was £25, thought it was a bargain! Purely based on the brand name, reliability etc. I also have the Extreme version. That too is a brilliant card. This card has gone down in price even more since my purchase.

I use it with my Sony A65 DSLR/T for both video and stills capture. I shoot RAW. Have had it for some weeks now and there has been no issue with read/write speeds whatsoever. Therefore totally recommend as it has no trouble capturing RAW stills or shooting in 1080/HD. 5 stars from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Records at 12 MB/s, Read at 40 MB/s, 6 Jan 2013
The product description states that it transfers data at 30 MB/s with a caveat that write speeds might be slower. I did a test using a set-up with a SSD and a USB3 card reader (ie top spec stuff) and for reads it did max at 40 MB/s whereas for writes it a max of 12 MB/s. This is a LOT SLOWER than 30 MB/s. For use in camera or video recording equipment, the write speed is the most important so whilst the statement is true, it is misleading.
However, for use in a consumer spec. camera, these speeds are more than adequate. In the Nikon D5100 it managed to record video at its highest resolution (1920x1080; 25fps; high quality) without dropping frames for it maximum burst rate of 20 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Dead after a couple months., 2 Aug 2013
I bought my first SD card for my Lumix camera, and it was brilliant. No problems whatsoever, kept up to video brilliantly. However after a few months it decided not to work anymore. My files were trapped and I was unable to get anything off it as my computer (and several others tested) wouldn't read it. It was a complete dud. After this happened I sort of shrugged it off and bought another, thinking the life of the other was simply up. After a couple of months of owning this card, and returning from a fantastic holiday to New York City, i plugged it in to retrieve my holiday memories and... it happened, card wouldn't read in my laptop, any other computer or my camera. I was SO heart broken. Will not be purchasing another, if you enjoy looking at the photographs you've spent time taking i suggest you do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk ULTRA SDHC UHS-1 Class 10 16GB Memory Card, 3 July 2012
Delivered promptly as usual from Amazon. Excellent value for money. Pop one of these in your digital camera and you seem to be able to take pictures and HD movies for ever without having to delete. Downloads to PC with no trouble. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce product - long delivery, 10 Feb 2014
The memory card is great and on the site comparitively good value. However I was not aware it was coming from China and was very dissapointed at having to wait so long. As I was desperate for this order, I had to go to my local Tesco and found an identical card and much cheaper, as they were on offer. I feel the supplier should make it clearer that the items are coming outside the UK.