1,696 Reviews
 (1,276)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good SD card for a good price
The Class 10 16GB SD at 30MB/s is good for almost all amateur cameras. It works great with my D7000 as a secondary card for JPG and HD videos, to the UHS-I SD 16GB Extreme Pro at 45MB/s.

Published on 3 July 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars This SD card is just faulty!
I ordered one on September 15th and after less than 1 month it started failing (read/write errors).
Luckly Amazon substituted the item, but after 2 montsh even this one is faulty!
Seriously I can't waste my time in this way!
Published 7 months ago by Andrea Grandi

5.0 out of 5 stars A good SD card for a good price, 3 July 2012

Since the write speeds are good for both these cards, I do not have to worry about the buffer overflow in Continuos shooting, with both these, I can take 20 in RAW and JPG.

I would recommend the SD 16GB Extreme Pro at 95MB/s for Sports or Action Photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value 64Gb Card Around, 24 May 2012
After realising I needed something bigger than my current 8Gb card for my DSLR, I started looking around for 64Gb cards at a high read/write speed of at least 20Mb/s. I found a lot of these cards were expensive, 32Gb cards were asking for around 40 and above and the cheapest 64Gb cards were well above that, apart from Play.com where this card was going cheap. Pleasantly surprised but knowing it's always better to shop around, I compared the card on Play to the card on Amazon and found Amazon to be a few quid cheaper. The product itself is excellent, recording full 1080p HD video at 25fps from my DSLR with absolutely no problems for long periods of time. Fully recommended and at value I cannot find anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast card, somewhat misleading star(*) & rating, 26 July 2012
CAS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly, this is an SDXC card thus you need a card reader (whether built-in a laptop/desktop, etc.) or device (camera, music player, etc.) compatible with it. For some readers there may be a firmware update to bring SDXC support but that is rare. If it does not work - it's likely your hardware does not support SDXC.

Performance Test: 38-40MB/s read (sequential, sustained), 10-12MB/s write (sequential, sustained) - thus meets Class 10 rating (10MB/s write sustained).

Should this qualify for the "Ultra" name/moniker though? I would expect somewhat faster write speed for an "Ultra", there are many class 10 cards out there. (I do have an 32GB HP class 10 card that outperforms this one for example)

I do have an issue with the "30MB/s* transfer speed" displayed on the card; some people might think it means 30MB/s for both read and write! I personally find that somewhat misleading, why not write "30MB/s read, 10MB/s write"? Transfer is not just read from but also write.

OK, it does say "class 10" but since there are no higher SD speed classes even knowledgeable people may think it exceeds class 10 rating and writes far faster than 10MB/s.

All being said, SanDisk have always been reliable for me, performance meets or exceeds rating and price is now competitive thus overall I think it still deserves top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a fast card, 17 Jun 2012
This card is indeed very fast, i'm using it with a Panasonic V700 Full HD video camera and works great!! Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, 31 Oct 2012
Mr. M. Whiting (Haverhill, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this in my Canon 650d and it works a treat. In burst mode (RAW+JPEG) it fires out 10 images without a problem. I also have used this card to record HD video on the same camera. I have recorded 3 minute clips without issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference? Bargain for the price!, 22 Jun 2012
Bought this card to use in Canon EOS 450D. Had previously bought 'cheap' cards but just tried this. In comparison, it is so fast and has loads of space (nearly space for 3000 photo's on the Canon). A bargain for a tenner! Am going to order another one or two for my Canon Ixus...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 July 2012
I bought this for my newly acquired Canon 550D. It was a fantastic price and arrived in a couple of days. No issues buffering with footage and plenty of room for high quality videos and photos. Brilliant!

1.0 out of 5 stars This SD card is just faulty!, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: SanDisk 3A114805 Ultra 16 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change) (Accessory)
Luckly Amazon substituted the item, but after 2 montsh even this one is faulty!
Seriously I can't waste my time in this way!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent card at excellent price, 22 May 2012
Mr. S. Ahmed (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this card when it was 25, thought it was a bargain! Purely based on the brand name, reliability etc. I also have the Extreme version. That too is a brilliant card. This card has gone down in price even more since my purchase.

I use it with my Sony A65 DSLR/T for both video and stills capture. I shoot RAW. Have had it for some weeks now and there has been no issue with read/write speeds whatsoever. Therefore totally recommend as it has no trouble capturing RAW stills or shooting in 1080/HD. 5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card at a great price!, 27 Nov 2012
Jack Malcolmson "Jack" (Gloucester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What can I say about this Card?

For starters it represents great value for money; I paid around 8 and not only was this one of the cheapest 16gb cards that I could find, but it was also one of the fastest - being a Class 10 card.

This SanDisk Ultra Class 10 SD vs my old class 6 SD is a huge improvement in terms of record speed on my Nikon D3000 - The image buffer on the camera fills at a much slower pace than before and I can maintain maximum FPS for longer.

I haven't tried this card with Video yet, but I can say that the read speed from my Desktop PC is far faster than my previous SD.

So all round this Card offers good storage, good speed and good durability for an amazing price.