5.0 out of 5 stars works
Published 10 months ago by Wendy

3.0 out of 5 stars working well
works really well, no complaints. slightly different from the original Nintendo remote in the look and quality of the silicon sleeve and plastic. all in all a good purchase.
Published 14 months ago by paf

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: New Wii Remote Controller in White with Built-in MotionPlus Sensor for Nintendo Wii Game (Toy)
My thumbs were killing me after standing for about 40 min trying to get it to connect, and end result zilch, until I went onto Google and found out I have to press the red button on my games consule then the red button where the batteries are In the controller for it to sync then work,,, now if I had had instructions supplied with it all would have been perfect, im so tempted to give it less than 5 but then I suppose its not the actual products fault but the person that supplied it (the cheapskate) he could have printed out instructions to put in the packet with it, so yes after a bit of googling to get it to work I will recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars wii remote, 18 Feb 2014
Really good product.excellent value for money.excellent response on this device.l would recommend this wii remote to any one.I am really pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 5 Feb 2014
I've got no complaints about this. It does the job and my child hasn't complained about it once, so it's thumbs up from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars working well, 17 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought one of these from 'elifestore', and it ..., 27 Sep 2014
E. Flack-hill - See all my reviews
I bought one of these from 'elifestore', and it doesn't work. Well, it works for a few minutes but then loses the connection with the Wii time and time again. Probably had less then 5 minutes actual play on it, just spend the entire time restoring connection & recalibrating. Seems to me that this is how they offload the duff controllers.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 30 Dec 2013
Easy to 'sync' with the console. Other than the fact the controller feels slightly lighter than the original Wii controller difference would be undetectable. By far the cheapest version I have managed to find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Working perfectly, 27 Sep 2014
Was a little unsure as the price was so much better than many other adverts on Amazon. My fears seemed to be confirmed when I received this as it wasn't packaged in new box but seemed more like it was second hand. When I set it up initially couldn't get working, however I contacted the retailer and they politely talked me through set up and now its working perfectly. Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not consider buying this item no matter how cheap you think it is because there is a very good chance that you will join the, 13 Aug 2014
Peter R. Chamberlain (kent england) - See all my reviews
i am yet another person for whom this product simply will not work as it is not recognised by console . do not consider buying this item no matter how cheap you think it is because there is a very good chance that you will join the growing number of purchasers who have simply wasted their money .
very disappointed daughter and dad.......

1.0 out of 5 stars You must be Hulk to use the controller!!!, 20 Oct 2014
The controller doesn't work properly. In order to make the buttons work, you have to push very hard. In particular, it's impossible to push at the same time buttons 1 and 2. Moreover, from time to time, the controller disconnected by itself. I will return the object in favour of an original one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine, 19 Dec 2013
It works ok but the wording leads you to believe it is a genuine Nintendo product but it is not.