4.0 out of 5 stars The Nez Perce
I have read about chief Joseph and how with a small band of followers compounded the U.S army. He truely was the Napoleon of the west. If you like films about the native American struggle. Buy this dvd, its an excellent quality movie and the transfer is very good.
Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by Mr. Allen Trevor Dix

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
This is a slightly dated production from 1975, Sam Elliot was condiderably younger than his more recent picture used on the cover, which may mislead.
Published 16 months ago by Lance W. Cawkwell

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: I Will Fight No More Forever [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Nez Perce, 6 Mar. 2013
Mr. Allen Trevor Dix "A.T.D" (Cheshire England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars problem, 22 Mar. 2014
Hi,The dvd arrived after what seemed an age but in perfect condition. I put it in to play it eager to see how accurate it was to the book that I had read years ago, and was gutted when it would not play because it was the wrong region. My fault entirely as I hadn't checked. So if there is anyone out there with a region 2 version please get in touch.

Regards, Bob Stevens ( rstv60@gmail.com )

5.0 out of 5 stars western, 19 Dec. 2013
Mr. W. ROGERS (upton wirral uk) - See all my reviews
this movie is very good and worth buying, the story is very good the disc is good sound good print and some good action scenes James Whitmore plays the part of the general very good well worth the price alone

4.0 out of 5 stars Showing the disgusting behaviour the Native Americans were treated my the Land ..., 17 May 2015
Showing the disgusting behaviour the Native Americans were treated my the Land grabbing murdering Whites.... Pity the Whites don't understand that they are the Imigrants and Trespasses and the Land belongs to the Red Man ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie Good value, 8 Jan. 2015
I have been after this movie for a while, as it is not available in the UK, it arrived on time and was just what I wanted. I would recomend the site, as I felt it was great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars I will fight no more forever, 16 Jan. 2014
R. Lewis (UK) - See all my reviews
Not a film I would rate. Bad filming, poor sound. Using Sam Elliott as a muse on cover to hide a pretty shabby film

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 29 Jan. 2015
it would not play on my machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 April 2015