5.0 out of 5 stars As presented
Pleasant colour, fits snugly and easily.

Protects and enhances the MacBook Pro without interfering with function or aesthetics. The Apple logo still shines through gently when lit !
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Zigarlo

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged my MacBook
Published 21 months ago by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars As presented, 1 Mar. 2013
Zigarlo "Zigarlo" (Aylesbury, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GMYLE® Robin Egg Blue Turquoise Frosted Matte Rubber Coated See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Personal Computers)
Pleasant colour, fits snugly and easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged my MacBook, 14 Jun. 2013
At first this product was great for me, I usually need protective covers for everything. However, about 6 months later into having this item, I have taken off the protective cover (have several times to clean it before) and it seems to have caused damage to the bottom of my mac, little dents everywhere, the only thing that could have caused it is this protector - the top of my mac is undamaged still so I guess that's something, but the bottom is now flecked with damage. I'm really angry about this, as it's going to cost a lot if I ever wanted to repair this, all caused by an item which was meant to 'protect' my mac.

I won't deny in first few months it served well with no damage, but as time goes on it seems to grind on the mac and damage it.

I will be taking off this mac cover for good and buying a rubber one to cover up the damage this one has caused. I suppose the same goes for all cheap hard case shells for mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer case, 1 Feb. 2013
Very good item. Price good does not scratch as easily as most and provides good protection to the computer. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 28 Jan. 2013
Good product. Easy to snap on and off. Once snapped on, stays snapped on. Definitely keeps scratches away, but things like crumbs can get underneath. All the ports and ventilation slots are kept nice and free. I used it for about six months now and cannot fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 8 Feb. 2013
The cover came quite quick and it was pretty simple to put onto my MacBook. It looks really cool and I absolutely love it. So if you're looking for something to jazz up your laptop and protect it at the same time, then this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery, 1 Mar. 2013
I was told this would be delivered on 27th but I received it on 21st! Product fitted easily onto my Mac and covers the top bottom and sides. Would recommend this product, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it so far, 24 Jan. 2013
love it at the moment, makes my mac look amazing and its really protective. I haven't taken it off yet, too scared it will scratch after reading other reviews, but i will do that soon..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, fits well, 15 Jan. 2013
Bought two altogether, one for each of my daughters in two different colours, no problems and they fit very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 13 Jan. 2013
I think that this cover is really nice, it has a loverly rubbery feel and i think that it will protect my mac from getting any scratches. It was delivered quickly as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars GMYLE (TM) Rose Red/ Deep Hot Pink Rubberized-see-through Hard Shell Case Cover Skin Perfect Fir for 13" Apple Macbook Pro, 15 Oct. 2012
Beautiful! Perfectly suit with my Mac. Love it!! Love the colour. Its match with the details. Thanks ❤ I have recommend it to my friends :)