on 23 February 2013
I feel I need to re-review this product. I purchased the Bebemon in February for my new Grandson. It arrived promptly and looked very neat and compact. I struggled to put the thing up and struggled even more to put it away. The instructions are in picture form and there is also a link to watch a DVD - how hard could it be????? It was and still remains almost impossible and to this end - I keep the thing up!! Having had to buy another one, I purchased an unbranded make, with the same mechanism. This went up and down like a dream!!! And cheaper too!!!
I contacted Bebemon, who basically implied I was stupid and incapable of reading the instructions!! Their Customer Service chap - Lance Sadeene insisted it was user error and I could return it at my own expense for them to inspect!! They would also return it or replace it, if they felt the need, also at my own expense. Having purchased the market leader brand, I had hoped their customer service department would have been more concerned.
I tried contacting the Managing Director - a Mr Mick Hampton (maybe) but the receptionist was so evasive, it was like trying to find out the secret ingredient of Coke Cola!!! Allegedly my concerns were passed onto him but obviously he thought the matter too petty - as I am still awaiting a reply!
In my opinion, steer very clear of Bebemon. They are expensive and do not stand by their product and their after service attitude is insulting.
on 25 January 2013
We liked the design of this travel cot and it seemed to be sturdy & good quality. On our first use it was a mechanism comparable to other travel cots from different brands. Pretty standard there so far. As expected however the quality of the material seemed high and rather than some other cots that are mainly lined with a sort of netting, it is a nice strong type of fabric that covers most of the 4 sides except for a modest window on the side. In Summary, comparable standard quality mechanism but better finish and look than most....
on 9 May 2013
This would have been given 5 stars if the instructions had been clearer.
When assembling and disassembling the cot you must have the floor part of the cot sticking up into the centre space or else the material is too tight for the side poles to arch up far enough to lock in position or unlock. I had to go onto youtube before I sussed it out.
The material is strong and the cot looks good and modern. The top position for the mattress is good for younger baby's giving you storage room below accessed from a zipped end.
Good value for the money.
on 25 June 2013
This was a nice well made travel cot. However, those interested in buying it for its "dual layer" may be disappointed as it was not very sturdy when the second layer was installed.
on 3 June 2013
Love this item,and all the bits come with it,very fast postage,very impressed with travel cot,my little one loves it,and the colour is lush
on 7 August 2014
Very good travel cot. High quality. Very easy to put up and down BUT watch the video first to get the technique!