4.0 out of 5 stars DONT GET RIPPED OFF - BUY AT LEGO SHOP
Published 21 months ago by Mr Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
My son was very disappointed with this lego as it had no minecraft figures in it and for a small amount of bricks cost him a huge sum of money. we would definitely not recommend this lego pack.
Published 16 months ago by O Randle

4.0 out of 5 stars DONT GET RIPPED OFF - BUY AT LEGO SHOP, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
This is a very nice little set for all LEGO / Minecraft fans but do not get ripped off but paying well over the odds. This set is on sale at 34.99 at the LEGO Shop, while Amazon are advertising this at almost twice the price. Don't be put off by the fact that the LEGO website states that it is out of stock. I contacted them before making the purchase to see if the set would arrive before Christmas and although they said they could not guarantee, they were expecting a number of deliveries beforehand. I ordered mine on 31 October and it arrived safe and sound on 15 November. I would recommend all potential buyers try this before paying well over the odds. Don't be fooled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
I bought this for my Grandson for Christmas. He had been wanting this for a while as this was the in toy for Christmas. One very happy Grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little Lego set, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
I bought mine direct from the Lego store for 35 + delivery. So, check there first, this price (currently 72) is a rip off. The JINX site shows it as out of stock, the Lego store does not.

As for reviewing the product.. it's a small Lego set, size wise, but I think it packs a lot in. I think it does a good job of replicating the Minecraft world.

Like all Lego it comes with instructions for putting it together but you're free to change it to suit you. It uses standard parts with perhaps a few non standard colours (though these days it's probably all standard apart from the creeper). So it follows all the Lego rules, but I do think that you would need to be a Minecraft fan to get much out of this, otherwise another Lego set would probably provide more for your money.

I think even 35 is still quite pricey and it that's too much but you (or your child) already have some Lego you can probably make a decent Minecraft build without this. If like me you're an overgrown child who can't justify filling the house with Lego, this is a great little set.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab item for fans - but better priced direct from lego !, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
Just wanted to add to all the other reviews really - this set is sure to be a hit with minecraft fans
This was bought for my 11 year old for Christmas and I know he will love it
BUT, this is a micro set and quite small - please don't be ripped off by 70+ on here and similar prices in ebay
The Lego store has more stock and I ordered mine from them, last week and received on Friday .
I paid 34.99 plus 4 delivery ,which I still feel was quite high for the amount of Lego, but I suppose some of that is the licence fees
A cool set for fans, but watch out for rip off merchants and buy direct from Lego.com !

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY DIRECT FROM LEGO!, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
While this is an excellent product to be franchised by LEGO I have to say it also better bought from LEGO also.

In america it retails at ~$34.

In the United Kingdom it retails at ~34.

4.0 out of 5 stars Come on Amazon, This Price is a RIP OFF, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
How can Amazon be selling this at this price, nearly 90, yesterday it was at nearly 80, yet Lego sotres are selling it online for 34.99. I have just ordered mine from them after a tip off from a friend and other reviews on here. I can't believe that anyone would spend this much on this item when you could buy two of the same thing from Lege for less money.......

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 30 April 2013
O Randle "randleog2" (Newbury, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 31 May 2013
J. Lincoln (North east england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
Really - for the money this was absolutely appalling. I knew it was small when i bought it. The pictures did show it next to a soda can but when built up, it is so disappointing. You really don't need to buy it and can make it from regular lego bricks and tiles. Don't waste your money. Sit down, be creative and build it from what you have already got in your lego box and spend the money on a day out instead. However, if you ask my 8 yr old what he thinks, he will tell you it is awesome!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lego, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
My grandson loved it and his friend came to visit and was jeolous so I told him to get his dad to buy one

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive on here, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The First Night (Toy)
Thank you to the previous reviews, saved me and my son a LOT of money. When we looked on here, the set was 89.99, and we WOULD have paid that if it wasn't for the review saying to buy off the Lego site. Its 34.99 plus 4 delivery. Said was out of stock till 06.12.12, however we received it on 16.11.12. So as the others say, don't be put off by the out of stock message and do NOT pay over 35. This is a small box, it does state 'micro' and that is what it is, but my son absolutely loves it, and he could build himself following the instructions he's 9. Good buy for minecraft fans but don't get ripped off!! (If we'd have paid 90 for this I would have been gutted).