5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little light :)
Although slightly more expensive then other bike lights on the market, I decided to take the plunge and purchase this one from Amazon. Arrived today neatly packaged and very ease to use. Very useful flashing modes, rather than just 4 LEDs on all the time.

Published 7 months ago by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
shame was not bright enough { it was fully charged }
Published 7 months ago by Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little light :), 25 Oct. 2014

This product feels very sturdy and the clasp at the back means the light is fixed in one position, making this light perfect for the bumpy roads I have to face on the way to work. I was also impressed by how bright the led lights are considering how actual small the item is!

To summarise, I would HIGHLY recommend this product, don't hesitate to buy if you can afford to spend that little bit more on a QUALITY bike light :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light, 29 April 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I use this as an extra light - I'm a strong believer that you can never have too many lights (or bikes).

It isn't bright enough to be the only light, at least where I live where there are only pitch black moorland lanes. But it does a pretty effective job at making sure I am seen. It is easy to attach and also get off the bike for charging. It is convenient to be able to charge via USB.

The different flashing modes are great, and it's nice to be able to choose which one meets your needs.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, effective, works great!, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Knog Blinder Front 4 LED Light (Sports)
I love this light, it is USB rechargeable, easy to fit and plenty bright enough for me. It also has multiple patterns of flashing. My favourite is the heartbeat one. I find it soothing for some reason.

Downsides are the potential weakness of the rubber that attaches it to your handlebar - it works but it doesn't feel the most robust. Others may also dislike the short battery life, but it works well enough for a couple weeks worth of commutes. It also has a tiny light on the rear to tell you when it recommends a recharge. As long as the attachment holds, I'll be more than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little things, 19 Oct. 2012
These are amazing I use two behind me both flashing and one on the bars flashing (I have another light which provides light to see with) and these are perfect for using in town where you want to be seen.

They're really bright - USB charging is just a genius idea as I get into work in the morning and plug them into my work computer to charge and then they're ready to head home and back in the next day (about 2 hours worth of running) there's no chargers to worry about.

They fix really well with the rubber strap and metal clasp to almost anywhere on the bike or on a backpack. The front light is not quite bright enough to throw enough light once I get out in the country so I have a mountain biking light to see with but these as little blinkers and rear lights and pretty much the best, and around town are all I need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
shame was not bright enough { it was fully charged }

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 16 April 2014
Great quality product. Fits easily to my bike and gives fantastic light. Easy to charge via built in USB connector. I am very happy with this light

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, strong light, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Knog Blinder Front 4 LED Light (Sports)
Shines really brightly, so easy and cheap to charge using the USB, lots of different flash settings, I love these lights!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality a bit expensive, 2 Dec. 2013
Good quality light very bright and removable. I would recommend it if yo have spare cash to spend on it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
Excellent light! Very bright, and love the fact it is rechargeable in a USB socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little light, 7 Aug. 2014
Mr. J. P. Maunder (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great little light. Very bright and extremely well made.

Knog Blinder Front 4 LED Light - Silver