Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 May 2012
This album is fantastic! Found myself completely drawn in on the first listen and it will remain on heavy rotation for me. Songs about love have a 'heart on the sleeve' quality without being cheesy or cliché. The production is of a stellar standard. We get driving beats on one track, while getting some lovely acoustic guitar on another. Somehow, Allen achieves this without allowing the album to become a big, confusing mess. Artfully done! I highly recommend this album.
on 26 September 2012
I'd never heard of Kris Allan until a week ago when I randomly came across a vid of his on YouTube. I've listened to the album numerous times on YT since then and I just had to buy it. I don't think there's a single song here I don't adore. Worth the money for sure.