5.0 out of 5 stars I've found my Proustian madeline
I really love this coffee! It's a personal thing. For a time, I lived in Holland, where coffee was served with 'kaffemelk' - basically evaporated milk, sold in what looked like old-style glass lemonade bottles. I loved the smooth, strong flavour of good Dutch coffee with this rich, caramelly milk in it. I've never been able to recreate the taste in the UK; though...
Published 2 months ago by Book Critic

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted an unsweetened frothy coffee and this is the ...
I wanted an unsweetened frothy coffee and this is the nearest i can get to the latte thats only available online from nescafe website but much cheaper.
Published 8 months ago by charrey

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee au lait, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nescafé Dolce Gusto Café Au Lait (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules/Coffee Pods) (Grocery)
Love this coffee it's all in one capcsule great taste I get it sent every two months but I need more

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavour - ideal for those wanting a relaxed coffee break, 5 Dec 2014
If you want a more luxurious coffee this one is nice. It packs the milk and coffee in a single pod, I think it has a light malty taste which is very nice for a relaxing coffee.

Good price and along with the cappuccino coffee pods is a flavour we always stock up on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec 2014
Great, very happy, can finally make a decent cup of coffee without getting the milk out to add more milk. Good also for people who don;t like sweet coffee but for me, I needed to add sugar. Just need someone to keep putting more water in the coffee maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014
excellent value ,mild coffee. Great for the morning

5.0 out of 5 stars As this is the only coffee I can drink due ..., 7 Aug 2014
As this is the only coffee I can drink due to medical issues I'm thrilled with the speed it turned up and it's cheaper this way than through all supermarkets prices so a bonus for me

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted an unsweetened frothy coffee and this is the ..., 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars whats not to love.., 16 July 2014
I have bought these before in the shops & more expensive. What I wanted at a cheaper price, whats not to love....free delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cup of white coffee, 29 Nov 2014
Great all in one pod cup of coffee - good value getting 16 cups from the one box - I add extra hot milk to my own taste.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... issues with delivery or product but i do not like the taste, 10 Dec 2014
No issues with delivery or product but i do not like the taste. Will be changing my coffee machine to another make

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 3 Dec 2014
I love the taste of this variety they are quick and easy everything I want from a coffee in one pod great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›