5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
good product,very satisfied
Published 17 days ago by d.w.griffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff if you like dolce gusto coffee just a ...
Nice stuff if you like dolce gusto coffee just a quick way with nice coffee ( 16 pods in one box so worth it)
Published 16 days ago by C. Addison

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff if you like dolce gusto coffee just a ..., 13 July 2014
C. Addison "colajack" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nescafé Dolce Gusto Café Au Lait (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
good product,very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
subscribe & save very convenient for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value as a subscription, 30 Jun 2014
Too much so, we order too much of it! Great value as a subscription. Bit puzzled as to why this is never available as part of the £9.99 offers (see other products) but I guess that is supply and demand. For those wanting an extra kick, then add a shot of espresso on top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price, 26 May 2014
Love this coffee, even better that I can buy in bulk as supermarkets are more expensive! I will certainly buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars First one I've tried., 25 May 2014
S. A. Elleker (Brighton,Susses,England) - See all my reviews
I've just received a mini-me as a birthday present, and cafe-au-lait is my firt drink.The coffee taste is very good, but I found it too milky-as I only use a splash of milk.
Will probably stick to black coffees, and add my own milk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab coffee, 12 May 2014
Arrived on time and is a one pod cuppa so you get double the amount of cups of coffee compared to say the cappuccino. Very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it, 27 April 2014
paula beckett (sutton surrey untied kingdom) - See all my reviews
It got here okay and we like it , it is very different from the other coffee we normally have we will order it again another time but at the moment we want try different ones. So yes I am pleased with the service and the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee in a Hurry, 17 April 2014
Great taste and great for those quick pick me ups when time is short. Mild enough to have anytime of day or night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee au lait, 21 Mar 2014
Love this coffee it's all in one capcsule great taste I get it sent every two months but I need more