on 30 December 2015
Really good jacket , bought as a prezzie for dad, he loves it , a good fit and pocket on inside , a must have hr says , nice and warm a very good buy great value
on 25 November 2014
Lovely feel and not to thick or thin, bought for a Xmas present for uncle to wear to take dog for quick walk his old one is holy, so he,lol be happy with this.
on 28 April 2016
Great for wearing when out walking in chillier days,and full length zip means if getting warmer you can open up a bit unlike other fleeces with quarter zip.
on 10 February 2014
This was sold at a very low price, quickly delivered and is a pleasure to wear as it is a good fit, well made and I am delighted to have made the purchase.
on 18 December 2015
doesn't compare well with the 'old' one my husband has. The texture feels cheap and a bit 'nylon-y'. I have a feeling we'll end up buying another one.
on 26 May 2016
Once again very good value for the money. You can rely on the Regatta brand. Delivery was excellent, arrived on the day stated. Definitely recommend.
on 12 January 2016
This is a very nice fleece, neat looking just the right length, I have been told it is very warm even though it is not bulky at all. Very good value
on 6 March 2016
Arrived on time. But was too big. I own another Regatta fleec zip, so ordered the same size. But this was 1 size too big! My dad has kept it now...
on 30 December 2013
I brought this for my son-inlaw for Christmas. When it arrived it looked big. Thankfully on Christmas Day when he tried it on it fitted perfectly.
on 29 April 2014
Fitted perfectly, excellent quality sleeves perfect length. True to size, my husband has a bit of a tummy but actually slimmed him down, bonus!!!