4.0 out of 5 stars Practical
Ordered for my husband, he's a roofer and needs his phone on him at work but it needs to be secure so it doesn't fall off the roof! This enables him to have it around his neck and secure.
Published 19 months ago by Angelshild81

3.0 out of 5 stars Goon in general
Fast shipment. Cheap but not in very good quality. If you look for something useful and cheap, it is good enough.
Published 15 months ago by cc

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 7 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Mar 2013
This is the best phone pouch that I have come across.it is secure with a velcro fastening on the front so that your phone does not fall out when you bend forward. Also a lovely choice of colours, an added bonus is that you can wash it to keep it looking lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun 2013
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I've bought a number of bags for my mobile phones and unfortunately I bought the exact same one again for my I-phone and simply used the old one for my spare phone which i use for when I go mountain biking. The thing is in doing so I have ended up taking the wrong phone to work(Not good). So I needed to purchase a cheap case which will allow me to colour coordinate my phones. I saw this and thought what the hell at a couple of quid and red in colour what could go wrong. Well it arrived yesterday and boy have I been bowled over not only by the quality of the bag, but at how cheap it was. The Bag is made out of a hard wearing cotton type material , which in my case uses red thread and has a black wipe clean polyester. The bag is big enough to take my I-phone 4s which is fitted with a Case-Mate Tough Case so on that note I most impressed. The best thing is, it is a quarter of the price of my other case, so on that note, I have ordered a gray one for future use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 21 July 2013
This is a brilliant phone case! I am a builder and it keeps my phone in perfect condition, also has a zip pouch on rear to put your card and money in. The draw string is great as well as you can keep it safe around your neck when working. Brilliant buy

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce little pouch, 1 small flaw, 2 Jun 2013
PROS: Material seems quite sturdy. Versatile, with neck string, loop for putting it on your belt, and a clip (which I use to keep it from migrating to the bottom of my purse). Pouch part fits my Samsung Galaxy perfectly.
CON: I bought 2 of these, and on both the velcro strip for closing the cover was too high up, meaning it wouldn't fasten shut over my phone. I cut the threads and re-sewed the strip on the flap lower down, works fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars mobile phone pouch., 12 July 2013
Arrived in good time, was a very good price, its very well made, does the job very well , even has a little zip up pocket which could be used for change or car keys, very pleased thanks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case for the iphone 5 or smart phone, 7 Sep 2013
Nice brightly coloured case and also has a zipped section that is very useful. The iphone 5 fits into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lovely colour, 22 July 2013
Has a hidden zipped side pocket and is really tough material. The colour is lovely and bright and I think it will last a long time..

4.0 out of 5 stars just great, 21 May 2013
this was perfect for my new phone thanks to its clever design...... and the extra zip compartment made it invaluable

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and efficient, 21 Jan 2013
The title says everything I can say about this Items. It fits perfectly with an Iphone 4s so with any Iphone precedent to this version, there is a small pocket where is possible to store some small items (chrging cable for instance),spare quid or anything you would want to keep together with your phone.

BagBase Unisex Phone Pouch