Price:£2.40 - £4.95

on 7 December 2012
Ordered for my husband, he's a roofer and needs his phone on him at work but it needs to be secure so it doesn't fall off the roof! This enables him to have it around his neck and secure.
on 18 March 2013
This is the best phone pouch that I have come across.it is secure with a velcro fastening on the front so that your phone does not fall out when you bend forward. Also a lovely choice of colours, an added bonus is that you can wash it to keep it looking lovely
on 2 June 2013
PROS: Material seems quite sturdy. Versatile, with neck string, loop for putting it on your belt, and a clip (which I use to keep it from migrating to the bottom of my purse). Pouch part fits my Samsung Galaxy perfectly.
CON: I bought 2 of these, and on both the velcro strip for closing the cover was too high up, meaning it wouldn't fasten shut over my phone. I cut the threads and re-sewed the strip on the flap lower down, works fine now.
on 21 July 2013
This is a brilliant phone case! I am a builder and it keeps my phone in perfect condition, also has a zip pouch on rear to put your card and money in. The draw string is great as well as you can keep it safe around your neck when working. Brilliant buy
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 June 2013
I've bought a number of bags for my mobile phones and unfortunately I bought the exact same one again for my I-phone and simply used the old one for my spare phone which i use for when I go mountain biking. The thing is in doing so I have ended up taking the wrong phone to work(Not good). So I needed to purchase a cheap case which will allow me to colour coordinate my phones. I saw this and thought what the hell at a couple of quid and red in colour what could go wrong. Well it arrived yesterday and boy have I been bowled over not only by the quality of the bag, but at how cheap it was. The Bag is made out of a hard wearing cotton type material , which in my case uses red thread and has a black wipe clean polyester. The bag is big enough to take my I-phone 4s which is fitted with a Case-Mate Tough Case so on that note I most impressed. The best thing is, it is a quarter of the price of my other case, so on that note, I have ordered a gray one for future use.
on 7 September 2013
Nice brightly coloured case and also has a zipped section that is very useful. The iphone 5 fits into it.
on 24 October 2013
Fits phone sized 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in) very nicely and not too snug. This pouch appears to be made of the same material backpacks are made of and lined with nylon. The stitching is strong, neat and straight. The velcro attachments to close are sewn on and well attached, and closes tightly pressed shut. No chance of your mobile slipping out once closed! There is a zippered compartment that will hold credit/debit cards, money, etc. It can be added to a belt, hung around your neck, or carried. I'd even chance hand washing it, if needed. It fits my young one's Alcatel One Touch T'Pop 4010x (Glory 2 in the USA, I believe) with plenty of room left for using the zippered compartment.

Definitely recommend for those looking for an everyday, understated universal cover for a mobile phone. I liked it so much I bought one for myself!
on 27 October 2013
I recently got a new mobile ( Nokia Asha 206 ) that did NOT have a lanyard fixing ( I always used a lanyard around my neck), I work outside and don't always have pockets for a phone so after much searching I found this little pouch, it seemed ridiculously cheap so I also bought a couple of other types just to be sure I would have something to keep the phone in.... the others didn't really fit the bill but were better than nothing for protecting my mobile , well, I could not believe the quality of this pouch, it is very rugged indeed, the strong metal clip fixes onto a very strong and well secured tab with a nice long neck cord which has an adjustable slide clip ( make sure you knot the two ends as they could pull through if forced) There is also a very handy side zipped pocket in which I keep a bit of money , key etc and a belt loop, also well sewn on.
I have not even used the other cases I bought and have since bought 2 more of these in different colours......some things are just unbelievable value and this is one of them, cannot fault at all.
I also bought a gel cover for the phone as I do drop them from time to time, the two covers combined make a great set.
You will be very happy if you buy one ...or two...or three !!!
on 22 July 2013
Has a hidden zipped side pocket and is really tough material. The colour is lovely and bright and I think it will last a long time..
on 11 August 2014
Very handy little pouch. Can be slipped onto a belt, hung around your neck or simply clipped to all sorts of things. Fabric is sturdy and protects my phone very well and the additional zipped section means you can easily slip a credit card or a bit of cash in.