Style Name: Self-Healing|Change
Price:£10.89+ Free shipping

on 18 July 2013
The mat was exactly as I expected and works well. It is not a top of the range product as it is marked only on one side and is quite stiff. However for the price it is absolutely fine. It is perfect for cutting our fabric for patchwork and quilting which is my use for it.
on 6 May 2013
I use this with my rotary cutter to cut fabric and leather for my bag and wallet making. It is good value and the rulers on it make cutting accurate and clear. I don't know how I managed without it!
on 27 March 2013
fantastic product, decent size to lay on your tabletop and cut most projects without having to keep moving them around.
on 3 July 2013
I use this for patch working and its the same quality but a lot cheaper than boards from 'quilting' shops
on 30 September 2013
I needed it for model making, which involves use of scalpel and Stanley's knife. It's supposed to be self healing and it generally is but to certain extent. It wouldn't stand another 5 models as it began to crumble away between closely made cuts in areas most used, but for this price is completely fine.
on 6 June 2013
Good size with l ots of room to work on. Good value for money. Would recommend to others

on 18 March 2013
Item is very good value for money. Large size works well for all quilting projects. Friend has now ordered one.
on 18 January 2014
Great for me to start off with, using it for quilting, and it's great!
Hubby has used it for some diy stuff, and it still looks good!
on 30 October 2013
I find this Product Fantastic, It meets all my expectations and it looks good. I would recommend this to anyone who does Model Making, Card Cutting, and Craft work. Yes I love it.

Just an Idea! I don't know if you do a magnetic one? but there could be an idea there.
on 17 May 2014
Very useful for using with my rotary cutter. Great price and fast delivery. Although it's marked in metric, I prefer imperial, I got round this by carefully lining up a tape measure just slightly underneath the top of the mat.