on 24 August 2014
Bought to replace the original strap on my Swarovski binoculars as the latex was starting to break up after several years of regular use. The quality is understandably not quite the same but nevertheless seems very good considering the price. (To replace the original would cost around £40) The padded neck strap works well but the ribbed lanyard is a little flimsy and can, therefore, twist easily.
All manufactures of binocular straps seem never to have spent days in the field looking at birds and supply a strap length that typically hangs down to the navel where your optics will uncomfortably bounce around. Adjusting them to comfortably rest on the chest means cutting of the excess ribbing once you have threaded it through the binoculars. On the less substantial ones this is more likely to lead to fraying at the ends unless you seal them with the brief application of a flame. To make them completely secure and less likely to twist at the anchor points, do a few passes with cotton thread.
I've been using this new strap for a couple of weeks now and have found it very comfortable.
on 25 July 2012
This is very useful and has transformed my old bins. Easy to fit and adjust and comfortable to wear. A good price too and no ridiculous postage charges.
on 7 April 2013
a really good strap nice and wide got it for my new binoculars which had a narrow strap on them when bought well pleased with it 5 out of 5.
on 19 September 2014
This comfort strap is great. The wide part is a bit stretchy [not too much] and feels nice and sturdy for my 10X50's which i like but the thin pieces to attach to your binoculars are thin and narrow which i think lets it down a bit but this would ensure it would fit more binoculars presumably and it should do this easily.
on 23 July 2013
This strap certainly makes the prolonged use of heavier binoculars more comfortable - would probably work with cameras also. Price also was very realistic and I cannot understand why other straps demand unreasonably and unrealistic prices when products like this are available.
on 18 March 2013
This was bought to replace my Nikon binocular strap. It is soft, and comfortable around the neck and has a small amount of give and stretch witch adds to the strap comfort. Great strap !!
on 1 August 2014
Bought this strap from Binocular Outlet for £4.99. Excellent seller, quick delivery! The Visonary strap makes carrying my heavy Strathspey Marines so comfortable. The strap is sturdy with nice thickish neoprene - I compared directly to a similar strap by Ostara that I currently have on my Revelation 15x70s. No contest - I'll be ordering another Visionary strap!
Highly recommended - a bargain at the price.
on 28 October 2013
I had this on a pair of Zeiss marine binocs, very heavy with the original strap. This one is super.
on 15 July 2015
When I saw the thin plasticy strap that came with my binoculars I was relieved I'd bought this one. It was very easy to fit to my Olympus 8x40s and easily adjustable. I sometimes have a sore neck but this strap is padded enough to feel really comfortable. It is excellent value for money and I would recommend it highly.
on 1 May 2014
Great product. I am going on safari and this strap will make wearing my binoculars a much more comfortable experience. When my friends saw mine they promptly ordered a total of three more, and I have just purchased another for my camera!
Highly recommended.