on 31 December 2014
Hard to get insert in and out. Also not very warm.
on 22 December 2012
i received the product today and to my surprise it was very small(childs toy) but was very cute and cuddly. it hasn't got an overwhelming scent but still makes me feel sleepy. overall a lovely toy.
on 3 May 2013
Wrapped really well, quick to arrive. Very very cute my daughter just loves him. The opening for the microwave bag is very discreet so children don't know it's their. Lovely.
on 1 February 2013
Cute but small and I could not smell any fragrance although it was supposed to have. The first one I bought was faulty, only had one foot, But it is a lovely little thing.
on 7 February 2015
Extremely hard to get the microwaveable pouch out of the owl.

Once hot, you will likely struggle to get it back inside without burning your fingers.
on 5 December 2013
Brought it for a friend for her Christmas present and I have no doubt she'll love it. It's cute, transportable and something everyone would enjoy!
on 10 January 2013
This was bought by my wife as an xmas present for someone
but she kept it herself. Will keep it in mind for next xmas!
on 18 April 2014
Bought as a stocking filler for the grandsons to use while camping and they are a real success either heated or cold
on 1 February 2013
Excellent quality and value. I bought this for an adult and she loves it! Cuddly and useful especially when warm.
on 10 January 2015
Good Teddy bear material but when you put in the microwave it stenches!! Not great! Not the sweet smell I expected