5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!
Very pretty and soft and comfy!! Only draw back for me is that they are also warm - I think I will have to get a light weight one for the summer. Nicely made - not tatty in any way. Good quality item.
Published 17 months ago by Willow Creek

2.0 out of 5 stars itchy
The velvet bit that covers the eye area is synthetic, hot and itchy. Can't wear them. Poor quality material used for an expensive price (I thought I was buying a luxury product).
Published 7 months ago by angie veysey

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Aroma Home Luxurious Patterned Green Ferns Eye Mask (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Green Ferns' is lovely, 17 May 2014
Bought this in 'Green Ferns' - it looks really pretty and tasteful, smells lovely (although this wears off obviously after a few washes), the elastic is well padded so all very comfortable. I would recommend - although, don't buy the one in black - I bought this for my husband and the dye came off all over the bedding, even after 6 washes, had to bin it in the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars itchy, 13 Dec 2013