on 10 November 2013
I purchased these earrings from the Amazon site to match a choker pearl necklace I was buying from the same merchant. The earrings are the same excellent quality as the necklace and match it perfectly. Just what I wanted.
on 10 June 2014
The description said that the earings were available in both 14k white gold and 14k gold. I had previously bought a 14k gold necklace and also wanted these in 14k gold to make a set. Unfortunately they are only available in white gold- but not according to the description. Had I not assumed that the14k gold option was the first choice on the dropdown as was the necklace and therefore need not be selected, I might have noticed that they were only available in white gold and therefore unsuitable to make a set. The option to replace the item (which is what I wanted to do) is not available and because I am deemed to have misordered - in my view only as a result of a wrong decription- I was charged for returning the item. I am not happy about this. In fairness the pearls are lovely and my wife is very pleased. She would have been more pleased had she got the set I wanted. Still I suppose I can get another set for my next 40th anniversary.
on 3 October 2013
We ordered this product as a gift after reading the other reviews, and were not disappointed. The pearls have a lovely sheen and the presentation box is perfect for a present.
on 10 September 2015
Fast delivery, product as described and well packaged. Highly recommend
review image
on 27 October 2015
Love my earrings ,quite dainty though not to be worn in the shower I tend to leave my earrings on 24/7 not this one you need to be more careful as they are so delicate.
on 26 December 2014
I purchased these as a gift for my partner on Christmas. As we spend the holiday apart with our respective children I had them delivered to her daughter. They arrived shortly after the order and I am told they were in a nice presentation box.
When I spoke to my partner on Christmas Day she had been given them and was delighted with them! Based on this and all the "Brownie Points" they have earned me I can only give them and the company five stars.😀😀😀😀😃
on 7 September 2015
Absolutely STUNNING !
The service was very quick as well, packadged well, and pearls are perfect !
My Godmother got me pearl pendant on silver thread, and i wanted to find pearl studs to complete the set, but couldnt find suitable as i cant have anything not gold, my ear skin too sensitive, these WHITE GOLD pair are perfect for my pendant on silver thread, they look good :)))
on 5 April 2014
Really delighted with my earrings. Excellent quality and the pearls are beautiful. Even the box is perfect. Fast delivery and good packaging

Really delighted with my earrings. Excellent quality and the pearls are beautiful. Even the box perfect. Will keep and eye on the website, as cannot remember being so pleased with a jewellery purchase.
on 3 July 2013
I bought this as a gift, to give to a friend next month. So although I cant really comment on fit or durability, I can however say that it looks like a quality product, supplied in a very nice box and dispatched, delivered and recieved two days before recommended delivery.
on 20 February 2015
The earrings are perfect, just as I imagined. They were to go with a necklace that my husband gave me for Christmas and they match perfectly. The only little problem I have is that the white gold is not stamped, which would have been nice.