5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in the series
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

Such a shame, I've just finished reading all three of the books and was really rather disappointed. The punctuation was appalling, and all of the books badly need to be proof read - so many mistakes.
Published 8 months ago by Carol

3.0 out of 5 stars I've just finished reading all three of the books and was really rather disappointed. The punctuation was appalling, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
It's a shame because the plot was OK but just didn't flow ... mainly because you had to go back to reread paragraphs that didn't make sense. I'm very glad that I didn't pay full price for them ...

2.0 out of 5 stars Packed full of myth and legend, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
An entertaining tale, that couldn't contain more myth and legend if it tried... Sadly it also contained numerous grammatical errors, and had a distinct lack of accurate punctuation, making it appear amateurish and underdeveloped. This proved to be very distracting for the reader and ruined the flow of an imaginative and otherwise gripping narrative. Thorough proofreading and re-editing would significantly improve the quality of the writing as well as the overall reading experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in the series, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Having read the previous books in this series, I was eager to get my eyes around the next instalment - and I wasn't disappointed. And what a fantastic setting for the book - if I had the choice, I would move there tomorrow. Only visited once but it made such an impact and I am in love with the town (I'm not saying anything in case you've not read it yourself - spoilers lol. You will not be disappointed with Dark Esk

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book which was a nice easy read after a busy day at the office. Would recommend it to those of you who have visited Whitby for holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars Last but not Least, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Laura and the gang have moved to whitby, This book had all of the action of the first two and then some, Its an excellent fast paced read with a surprise ending............perhaps we havent heard the last of this bunch of lovable characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Esk; The Suspense Continues, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Once again we meet with Laura, her cats and friends, this time in Whitby. Life could never be to quiet for them and once again the Fifth Reich, make their presence felt, along with eerie events and goings on, forcing the Knights to act.
Once i started this book i could not put it down, page after page revealed adventure, suspense and shocks.
If ever a fourth, fifth, and sixth book was needed in a trilogy, this is it!!
Excellent read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Esk, the adventure just continues and continues, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
As with the first two novels of this trilogy (Dark Ness and Dark Wear), I found it difficult to walk away from it. Each page brought an adventure, a surprise, something totally wonderful. I have already been recommending it to friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars The third book in the Dark trilogy does not dissapoint, 29 Mar. 2012
Dark Esk by Tabitca Cope

The third book in the Dark Trilogy by Tabitca does not disappoint. Laura is now living in Whitby and ghostly happenings have begun. Between Hellhounds roaming the streets, ghostly carriages driving through the streets, beheaded bodies, bloodletting and weird sea monsters Laura is plunged into more intrigue.

With the arrival of the 5th Reich into the mix, her trusty Knights are called for . The action is fast and breathtaking, as they have to try to stop the 5th Reich from locating a well hidden and powerful artefact.

Be prepared for the shocks, of which there are many, and enjoy the ride.

I hope that as this is the third book in a trilogy, I hope Tabitca will consider carrying on with her intrepid gang in a new series.....

Dark Esk (The Dark Trilogy Book 3)