on 1 May 2014
I had recently bought some similar tealights locally,out of necessity for a little gathering and they were absolute rubbish---they burned for literally 30mins and i was so,so disappointed.So on seeing these,I was a little reluctant,but they had good reviews,so I bought.I am very glad i did!!!!They are great little tealights and they burn for about 4hrs,which is excellent.I would recommend them .I note one reviewer wrote'just go to IKEA and pay----'[some money cheaper].For myself,I am quite content to pay this price, as i cannot get easiy to Ikea and busfare would negate their cheaper cost-----so,'thankyou'AMAZON'!!!!
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Although these are cheaper in Ikea, the amount I would spend on petrol driving to buy some from Ikea then it is easier to buy them from here. I used to work near Ikea, so I would buy these all the time but now I'm not near an Ikea store I have been buying my tealights from other places but none seem to be as good as these Ikea ones. Good value for money.
on 29 December 2013
I ordered these on line ,I
have had hundereds of these tea lights bought from stores .this was the first ordered on line & they arrived at my flat within 24 hours after ordering. these tealights last longer than any others.
on 26 November 2013
Good quality product that lasts over four hours,and for the price very good indeed...Burns clean and gives off enough heat to enable our Yankee candle cakes to melt and fill the house with fragrance.
on 2 February 2013
These are the most value for money night lites available. They give 99.9% consistent light throughout its 4+ hours burn.
Good quality candle frames in these tealights, non of them were damaged which was great. They are nice and certainly burn well.
Great item.
on 8 May 2014
Great little tea lights perfect for Yankee tart burners Bought before and will buy again.

on 11 October 2012
I am really pleased with my tea lights. They last for several hours, which is more than I can say for many others. Will definitely return for more, when my present stock runs down. Once again, excellent service from Amazon.
on 4 April 2015
These are fine. You can't expect too much from a tealight. My big issue is that they're sold as IKEA tealights when they're not. I don't like dishonest selling and this is a prime example.
on 27 August 2015
look at the prices for larger quantities, they are charging you more!!! You're better off buying several lots of the 100 quantity rather than the 200, 300 etc as you will pay more - do the math!