5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any of the dearer options I've tried.
I bought several different, more expensive cases before this, but they were too heavy and made the phone feel like a brick.

Published on 3 Nov 2012 by Evan S. Cent

3.0 out of 5 stars Errrr! Ok but loose !!!
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any of the dearer options I've tried., 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Black S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock (Electronics)

I am extremely impressed with this cover. It adds virtually no weight or bulk, looks smart (I actually prefer it to the 'naked' phone), fits perfectly, snaps on and off easily, and has cutouts in all the right places that align perfectly with the camera lens, etc.

The cover is textured at the sides to aid grip, and the power and volume buttons are slightly harder to press, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. I found the phone horrible to use without the cover because there was hardly anywhere to hold it. I was forever accidentally touching the screen or, worse, pushing the power button, while holding the phone. Now I can grip it properly with no worries about it doing things I didn't intend due to my inadvertently pressing or touching it in the wrong place.

The phone fits perfectly in the sock. It's ideal because it is so light but enough to prevent scratches to the screen when the phone's in my bag. It looks very nice, too. I can quickly remove the phone for use, but the sock grips tight enough to stop the phone slipping out by accident.

I already have a screen protector in place, but the one that came looks pretty good and i intend to use it when mine needs replacing. It comes with a screen cloth, too.

I didn't expect to use the stylus, but it's wonderful. It's much shorter than the regular styluses I've seen and takes up virtually no room in my bag, but long enough to grip comfortably. It has a soft rubber end and there is no risk of damage to the screen, but it actually works more reliably than my fingers and saves me the hand pain I usually get using the touchscreen.

Be careful - there is a tiny plastic peg that arrives loose inside the sock. It's easy to overlook and drop on the floor and lose. The peg has a small hole in. You put the stylus cord through the hole, then feed the peg through the loop to make a knot. Then you can plug the peg into the earphone jack of your phone to keep the stylus handy while not in use. WARNING: I would remove the stylus from the phone jack when you put it in your bag because I've heard of a case where the stylus got crushed against the screen in someone's bag and broke the screen through the sock.

I can't believe all this lot cost me less than £1!!! It's the best 95p I've ever spent. I was going to use this cover as a stopgap while I looked for something better, but I've changed my mind - I'm going to use this as my permanent cover. I'd give it ten stars if I could.

3.0 out of 5 stars Errrr! Ok but loose !!!, 1 Jun 2012
Bought this for my boyfriends new Galaxy S3 phone. Bought 2 in different colours, green and clear.. The colours are fine but the fitting is a little loose. We got Gel cases for the Galaxy S2's and they fit tightly ensuring that not dust or grit will get in the back of it. As for these cases i am not that sure they will stop any bits getting down the back while in your pocket etc... They do however come with a screen protector and a sock, and the green one we received had a small touch screen pen too... thanks for the extra's...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, price and service, 23 Aug 2012
The case is much better than I expected. Very good quality and fits really tight and snug - not much chance of the phone accidentally popping out. It's way better than the loose-fitting 'xqisit' case I bought on the high street which cost £10. It also doesn't add as much bulk to the already big S3, which is another good thing.

The only slight negatives I've found are that the strap loop on the underside protrudes enough so the phone doesn't sit flush on a flat surface while typing. And the cut-out for the usb is marginal depending on the usb cable - but that's more to do with the cheap On-The-Go cables I use. All the Samsung cables fit no problem including the MHL/HDTV adapter.

All things considered, highly recommended and definitely worth a punt at £2.95 inc postage, you can't go wrong. It's way better than some far more expensive cases. Buy it as a back-up and you might prefer it to your current one. The delivery was super-speedy which is always appreciated - top marks to the seller. Four and half stars (9/10).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grip, 21 Sep 2012
The new Samsung Galaxy 3 is a bit like a large slippery bit of soap in a pocket or a gloved hand. this gel case (wrap around back) has rough bits just where you need them for a firm hold and they stop the phone from sliding out of the sock when you don't want it to.
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 20 July 2012
This pack is incredible for the price! The sock and case look great and are a nice snug fit and the case feels very protective, so no worries about dropping my phone!The case looks even better than the picture (I got the black one) and very happy with this seller: a very quick delivery! This is a great deal for great products! 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !! Great Price, 21 May 2013
AMazing cover, give the much needed grip to the slippery s3. Looks great and has provided shock resistance. I've dropped it well over 10 times but luckily it hasn't smashed the screen. Not recommending you trying it out but I guess the cover did really help. TOP TOP TOP PRODUCT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 Case, Screen Protector & Sock, 10 April 2013
These cracking little items arrived early and are of excellent quality. Included in the package was a mini stylus which although not mentioned in the advert was a really nice free addition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, one minor flaw, 14 Jan 2013
Great case. Screen protector is also very good. The one downside is that the case makes the lock button more difficult to use and more pressure must be used to push down the button properly. Overall however, the case not only provides more protection but also offers more grip decreasing the chances of dropping the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a lot more then 99p, 26 Oct 2012
After ordering the item on a Sunday night I was a little apprehensive about the product due to the price and previous reviews on the product. The estimated due date was the following week's Monday, but by Wednesday I had the product delivered to my house. The faster then expected delivery was definitely a bonus.

I then opened the packaging to inspect the product, still doubting the quality:

1) The screen protector - A few people have mentioned the screen protector does not fit the phone and yet mine fits perfectly. It covers the screen completely, leaving gaps for the mic, buttons and front camera. Yes, mine was a little bubbly, but that isn't related to the product but how it is applied. A few people mentioned the stickers that protect the screen protecter left marks on the product, but mine had no such problem.

2) The case (in yellow for me) - The case itself fits perfectly on the phone. Holes are left in the correct places for the charger and rear camera/flash area. So far it has protected my phone very well. The only problem I have is the side buttons (volume and turn on/off) as the case does no leave a hole for these. Instead the case is slightly raised which makes the buttons clearer to see, but harder to press. This has not put me off the product though, but does require a little more pressure on the buttons for them to work correctly.

3) The Sock - I love the sock! It's quite like an added protection for the phone while in my handbag or pocket. The phone is completed covered in the sock with added room at the top. Plus, I do love the colour.

Overall, I give the product 4/5 due to its high quality. The side buttons let the product down a little. I would happily pay more for the product. Don't let the cheap price put you off! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money!, 9 Oct 2012
Didtn expect much at all but is a strong gel cover and really protects edges as well as the back of my phone. Even if I put my phone face down it is protected because the cover stops the screen from reaching the surface. Fantastic product and great colour too! Thanks!