5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money
Ideal for sorting my makeup and bits and pieces. Love the zip in the base. Fitted perfectly into my drawers. Very quick delivery might buy more.
Published on 25 July 2012 by Ruthie

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Ikea organisers are great, we have quite a few of them at home. But they only cost 6 a set direct from Ikea themselves.
Published 16 months ago by Rich0200

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 25 July 2012
This review is from: IKEA Set Of 6 Boxes Organiser, Keep Your Drawers Tidy - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan 2013
I use them in drawers, on desks, on window sills, on book shelves, wipe clean, strong, perfect for clutter and great for kids bedrooms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this dividers about 4 months ago, and can't say how much I love it. My drawers are always very organised with no need to keep tidying up. A plus point is that if you tend to move houses quite a lot, you can easily unzip each box and flatten it for easy packing. Good quality on the material, very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars More expensive then Ikea but beat it on the delivery charges!, 31 Dec 2013
Ms. Amy O'rourke (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I have already bought these before for 6 from Ikea but I didn't want to go all the way back to Ikea to get more. Unfortuantely Ikea charges 9 for delivery so this offer was a much better deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 Sep 2013
Love this, is slowly revolutionizing my life as I buy some for every drawer in house!
A must buy for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be ordering more of these...!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I will be ordering more of these - I was really impressed when they arrived. They're nothing like those flimsy, frosted plastic organisers that you buy at your local housewares store. These are sturdy, well sized individual box organisers. They have a zip at the bottom which keeps them in shape once you have opened them up, and the white covering is wipeable I believe. Plus, because they're individually sized it meant that I could put them in different drawers for different sized items. Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Mar 2013
These are very handy drawer tidy boxes -which collapse neatly when not in use. Good quality and hard wearing. Fit together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good items. Just what I needed, 8 Mar 2013
Very happy with the purchase. Good price and the items. Just what I needed. Would come back for more. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a difference they make!, 13 Feb 2013
My underwear drawer always ends up a mess no matter how many times I tidy it and I have problems finding things. So saw these and thought I would give them a try. They are fab. I have a large drawer. I measured first to see how they would fit, so I would advise this. Perfect for my drawer. Even when I ran out of dividers, the space between created dividers so bonus! Look nice and just so easy finding underwear I forgot i had! Good price too Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars practical, useful, 30 Jun 2014
really useful. good value and i cant buy these anymore as my local IKEA stopped making the. Thanks amazon!