5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant drawer dividers
I've just had new bedroom furniture and the dividers are ideal with my wide chest of drawers . The brilliant thing about them is the way that they flatten down by the zip that's in the base when not needed. There are various sizes for your underwear etc, a strong nylon material. Best buy ! Good price !
Published 9 months ago by Ang 35

3.0 out of 5 stars brill for organizing
I ordered these to fit my dressing table.. but they didnt fit at all.. could be my fault for not checkin size. However ther excellent for organizing things in the room.. now i have no mess and my room looks neat n tidy
Published 4 months ago by Nadia Munir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant drawer dividers, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: IKEA Set Of 6 Boxes Organiser, Keep Your Drawers Tidy - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, 11 Feb 2014
I had previously bought some a while back for my bathroom drawers but found I needed more for my stationary. This is brilliant, really easy to adjust in the drawers. The different sizes re great in order to place certain objects. I also thought I'd mention even though these are available in the colour white, I would ecommend you buy black as it stays looking clean. White will get dirty depending on the objects you place inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawers tidy, 18 May 2013
This item does exactly what I wanted. It enables me to keep my drawers tidy and makes finding what I'm looking for do much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and robust, 30 Oct 2012
I bought a set of these from Ikea when I bought a chest of drawers about 3 or 4 years ago and I placed them in my sock/underwear drawer. They keep everything separated and tidy. When you are searching for that certain pair of socks it takes seconds. For someone as untidy as myself, this is an excellent robust product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 July 2013
Love using this product it is so useful and the packaging is ok and really quick delivery and the boxes have zip at the bottom which is good thing if you want to put them away

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your drawer bottoms, 22 Dec 2014
I bought these to replace some very old ones from the same company. They are easy to construct and collapse with a simple zip across the bottom. The pack has 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small so you can configure them to fit most drawer sizes. If you store coins and other items which scratch the drawer bottoms these will stop that and keep the drawer organised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun 2014
Brilliant is my only word, great quality good quality and great shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Draws look muuuuch better, 10 Jun 2014
love these. Made my underwear/sock/tie drawer look a million times better. No more time wasted looking for ties under socks!

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 25 Feb 2014
Perfect, good size, neat and sold dividers. I hope they last me a long time.
I would definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ikea drawer organizers, 28 Jan 2014
These are IKEA organiser boxes made from polyester and I use them to organize my drawer. It does what it says on the tin. They are sturdy enough and I have 3 large ones already. They are good for socks and underwear, scarves, belts and other smallish items. These will fill a decent sized drawer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›