5.0 out of 5 stars We have used waterwipes since our child born.. ...
We have used waterwipes since our child born.. we also use bamboo nappies.. Now he is 2 years old and he had never had nappy rush :)
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DO NOT BUY!
I have just returned this product for a refund. Water wipes have changed so dramatically that in my opinion they are as good as the cheapest on the market.

I have been buying Water Wipes for nearly a year now, since my baby was born. I have raved about them, given them as presents to new mums and generally encouraged my friends to buy them. They were my...
Published on 7 July 2012 by Hana

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)
These are by far the best wipes out there...have been using these since my little girl was born and wouldn't buy anything else.

Gripes are that it's very tricky to get a single wipe from the packet, especially towards the end of the pack. Also, it's actually CHEAPER (per wipe) to buy the box of 9 packets than it is to buy the box of 12. No idea why they've priced them like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes!, 5 Aug 2013
Arrived very quick, love them for our ten week old - they avoid nappy rash unlike any other wipes I have used.
Cheaper than on the high street and so convenient to bulk buy and have delivered to home

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 4 Aug 2013
These wipes are wonderful. The only product that not only does not cause irritation but has actively improved the nappy area skin of my 18 month old's eczema. A very expensive alternative to normal wipes but an invaluable addition to his skincare routine - especially when out and about and cotton wool / water just not an option. So pleased to have found this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 July 2013
Great product, far easier than cotton wool and water, not full of nasty stuff like normal baby wipes. Only problem is the packet does tend to leak water if they aren't upright in a change bag, that said, there is still plenty of fluid left in the wipes. I just made sure they were in a plastic bag inside my change bag. Would definitely recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 6 July 2013
Really happy with these wipes, I feel much happier using these than others which contain loss of nappy rash inducing chemicals. I've don't envisage swapping to any other wipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product. Highly Recommended, 26 Jun 2013
Having read up on the dangers of using regular wipes, which contain chemicals, which are very harmful to your babies skin, these wipes are perfect. I am at a loss to understand why the high street stores do not stock them. This is the only wipe you should use for your baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - cannot recommend highly enough, 10 Jun 2013
These are well worth buying if you have a new born (much easier than cotton wool and water) or if your baby has sensitive skin. They are slightly more expensive than other brands of wetwipes but I think well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wipes, 25 May 2013
Very happy with these wipes and I got them on special offer.
These wipes are very good for newborn babies and I wouldn't use anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars water wiopes, 9 May 2013
this water wipes i using 7 months we dont hawe any napie rush i am so happy and recomended for all mums

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for new borns, 5 May 2013
I won't use any other wipes on my baby! Highly recommend mums using these on their own children as they only have water and aloe Vera added to them :-)

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›