4.6 out of 5 stars1,428
Size: 9 Packs (540 Wipes)|Change

on 11 January 2015
Love that these are natural wipes. My kids have sensitive skin & neither has reacted badly to this.
The only thing I would say is that it's incredibly difficult to get just one wipe out. They always come out in bunches, which is mega frustrating when you have one hand holding on to kicking legs & just one hand to try to get one wipe out.
on 9 January 2016
I bought this not for myself but for my dog. I adapted the headband to go around his neck and I can now keep track of him on our evening walks. This torch survives my dog splashing in ponds and running full speed through woodland. It's much more powerful than the led dog collars. I would recommend this product it's good value for money.
review image
on 11 November 2015
Love these wipes, use them for my kids, not just babies I use them too. I would not change them for any other brand.
on 20 May 2016
Reduced quality, smaller size and higher price. Don't bother ordering these wipes, they are no longer the same. I absolutely loved these wipes for their thickness and how wet they are. But now they are dryer, thinner and smaller. Really greedy and poor decision on WaterWipes part. Will be buying Johnsons and Pampers from now on.
on 29 September 2015
Can't rave about this product enough. I have used this since the birth of my baby. And he has not had a nappy rash a day in his life. He is now a happy 10 month old and I use this for everything. We are never without a water wipe. I tell everyone about this product and have even sent it to my sister in Sweden. Love love love it.
on 19 November 2015
Always prompt and in good condition. My only issue is I struggle getting one wipe out at a time. I've tried other brands and some you can get one at a time. I stuck with these for a long time though as I felt them the healthiest for my baby. I'll re-order when I have another newborn and use again for at least first few months.
on 15 November 2015
These wipes goes with me everywhere! The best wipes for me by far and the great thing about it is, it's just water!!! You can tell but how much water comes out when you pull a wipe out! Highly recommend for newborns as well, if you are like me and have no time or energy to keep filling a bowl of water and using cotton wool!!
on 12 August 2015
This is the 3rd time it's happened. The goods arrive but are left at the entrance of our block of flats. Anyone can take the goods and it'll only be a loss for amazon as I would definitely not authorise payment.
Already complained about this ongoing issue but obviously this mattered is not being addressed appropriately.
on 6 October 2015
LOVE THESE. Have been using them on newborn for 5 weeks now (with Naty nappies) and his bottom is in great condition. Even though they are chemcial free they do a great job of cleaning up without having to scrub away. No rashes. No perfume smell. (Also very useful for cleaning your face if you're short on time or camping!)
on 5 July 2012
I purchased My first box of water wipes 5 months ago they came in packs of 72wipes and they were great. I have just bought the same again to find that it's now a pack of 60 wipes and quality is terrible the wipes are dry and rough. I will not be buying these again. I am really disappointed in the product and I don't understand why they changed the product that most people thought was great and we were willing to pay that little bit extra!