5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant - an essential in our house.
I have to be honest, I absolutely LOVE WaterWipes!

When I found out we were expecting a baby in 2013, the search began for all manner of things that I had absolutely zero prior knowledge about, not being a 'baby person'. This quest for information included cots, baby monitors, nappies, car seats, prams - you name it, I researched it. When it came to wipes, it...
Published 10 months ago by Caroline

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DO NOT BUY!
I have just returned this product for a refund. Water wipes have changed so dramatically that in my opinion they are as good as the cheapest on the market.

I have been buying Water Wipes for nearly a year now, since my baby was born. I have raved about them, given them as presents to new mums and generally encouraged my friends to buy them. They were my...
Published on 7 July 2012 by Hana

‹ Previous | 19 10 1173 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Best wipes eva i loveeee them worth the money will never use any other wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool ..., 31 Aug. 2014
These are expensive compared to normal wipes. After using cotton wool and warm later for the first 2 weeks we found it a slow process. Waiting for hot water to come up stairs at 3 am! So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool and water. Partners says it makes it pouch easier going out as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live up to their name, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)
As pure as you are going to get. I bought these for a relative who recently had a baby as I am a promoter of all things natural. My daughter also use these for makeup removal and says they are great as they leave no nasty chemicals on her skin and with her very sensitive skin she has suffered no breakouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little bums!, 10 Sept. 2014
I've been using these for years now, and even if for some reason end up using some other brand, I always come back to these. They actually work and don't have nasty smells. The other major brands wipes stink compared to these, and I find them way too stretchy and slippery to do a quality job on baby's botty.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wipes for babies, 21 Mar. 2015
The best wipes for babies! My daughter only had nappy rash once and that was because we used wipes from another brand! These are amazing, only downside that the opening of the packet is very small and it's easy to take out more wipes than you need in one go so you have to be careful, otherwise amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these !!, 1 Sept. 2014
I adore water wipes and although a bit more expensive than other brands I find they actually last me twice as long as a regular pack of supermarket bought wipes . Plus I use them in baby's sensitive skin and zero reaction same on face and hands and to remove my own make up. Just an excellent product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Good quality, soft and non perfumed. Perfect for my grandchildren

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
J Bremer "Jackanory" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Pure and cheap, ta.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was born 2 months premature. Been using ..., 11 July 2014
Mr. David Isichei "Dunblazin" (London UK) - See all my reviews
My son was born 2 months premature. Been using these wipes since he came home from Neo Natal and to this day not one bit of nappy rash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very kind to skin, 9 July 2014
My first baby used pampers sensitive and occasionally had terrible nappy rash.

This time round have used water wipes and no nappy rash - ever.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1173 | Next ›