5.0 out of 5 stars We have used waterwipes since our child born.. ...
We have used waterwipes since our child born.. we also use bamboo nappies.. Now he is 2 years old and he had never had nappy rush :)
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DO NOT BUY!
I have just returned this product for a refund. Water wipes have changed so dramatically that in my opinion they are as good as the cheapest on the market.

Published on 7 July 2012 by Hana

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DO NOT BUY!, 7 July 2012
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

I have been buying Water Wipes for nearly a year now, since my baby was born. I have raved about them, given them as presents to new mums and generally encouraged my friends to buy them. They were my number one new baby product. However, with out any warning other than other customer feedback they changed the fabric they are made from making them feel and work completely differently to the the amazing product they were. The biodegradable is also gone from the packaging.

Don't waste your money DO NOT BUY THESE!

If the manifacturer changed them back to what they use to be than I will rewrite my review and continue buying them.

Amazon do let the seller know!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 5 July 2012
I purchased My first box of water wipes 5 months ago they came in packs of 72wipes and they were great. I have just bought the same again to find that it's now a pack of 60 wipes and quality is terrible the wipes are dry and rough. I will not be buying these again. I am really disappointed in the product and I don't understand why they changed the product that most people thought was great and we were willing to pay that little bit extra!

1.0 out of 5 stars Water wipes are not living up to the brand image!, 5 July 2012
I should have taken the previous commenters advice on these water wipes, but decided to purchase and see for myself. She is absolutely right, I have been buying these water wipes for 2 years now and they have been full to the brim with water. However, the box packaged with packs does not surpass previous purchases I have made. The water wipes hardly contain any water and makes it difficult to use. Why are DermaH20 charging such a high price for 9 packs I have no idea, especially as the water content is so low! The main reason for buying this brand is the for the 99.9% water feature! I am really upset with the amount of money I spent on this product and the vendor should be selling it at a discounted price. The product is not living up to its expectations, especially with its regular customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars quality has changed, 18 Jun 2012
quality of the wipes in this pack is very different. I had bought the 4 pack before and the wipes felt lovely to the touch. The wipes in this pack feel much rougher on the skin. disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are 72 wipe packs? Quality has gone down, 9 Jun 2012
We purchased the 15 pack box previously but this time we had to purchase the 'value 9 pack box' as it's no longer avaliable. The difference is that the old wipe packets with 72 wipes are much better quality compared to the 60 wipe packs. It looks like they have reduced the quality and quantity of the wipes and are repackaging them as a smaller 'value 9 pack box' to hide this . We will not be purchasing these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 22 Jun 2012
Completely agree with the latest reviews - product quality changed drastically for the worse!! Seller contacted and they admitted that wipe quality has changed, but were not prepared to offer refund or replace product (with the original quality wipes). They claim that the new wipe material is the same as that used by leading (supermarket) brands... So they take the same wipe material as eg Pam**** but rather than adding some cleansing concotion to it, they add pure water with a squeeze of citrus (no doubt very expensive ingredients... Ha!) and then charge you 2.5 times as much as e.g. Pam**** would... Hmmmm... Quite some Value Pack! And it is no longer biodegradable - which was quite a major selling point! I feel this constitutes False Advertising as there is no mention of these horrible changes in the product description on amazon, so you don't realise that you are being scammed by DermaH20! AWFUL, ANNOYING and very DISAPPOINTING. Am going back to extra large cotton wool pads soaked in boiled water with a few drops of tea tree (or other natural product of choice, maybe even some citrus extract!) - much better value, keeps well in a small tupperware container and practical for on the go too!
P.S.: as ever, can't fault Amazon.co.uk - quick and easy transaction and delivery - shame about the product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product has changed!, 13 Jun 2012
All of a sudden, the wipes ingredients and composition have changed. No longer biodegradable and grapefruit extract has been replaced by some generic citrus. The biggest issue is that the wipes feel different and act differently when used against baby skin. Much rougher to the touch and does not glide against skin as it used to. Using these are much more difficult than they used to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted, 1 July 2012
Mrs. R. Hester (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using these wipes for the last 3 years because I suffer from eczema and they are the only wipes I can use without my skin flaring up but sadly I won't be buying them anymore, they are simply too expensive. Since the 15 pack has disappeared from sale and the packets have reduced to 60 wipes I have been forced to revert to taking damp flannels out with me. Such a shame because I used to rave about these wipes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Change for the worse, 12 Aug 2012
I bought this product due to its environmental properties and used it happily for 6 months. I have just opened the first pack of 2 multi boxes I bought and feel cheated. These are A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PRODUCT!! As soon as I felt them I noticed the difference - before they were soft and natural but now they feel like a cheap pair of old nylon curtains. In addition they are NO LONGER BIODEGRADABLE!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU CARE ABOUT CLEANING YOUR BABY ADEQUATELY OR THE ENVIRONMENT. It fails dismally on both counts. I am now left with hundreds of useless wipes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with these anymore, 4 July 2012
I have bought solely these wipes from birth for my daughter who is one year old. I am appauled at the recent poor quality, reduced quantity and price hike. Like the rest of the reviewers for this item, I too am going to buy Pampers from now on. This company have made a grave mistake down-grading the quality, etc. and I wonder if they'll regret it?