5.0 out of 5 stars 6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Sony NWZ-Z1060 / Z-106..., 28 Jan 2013
M. Bayley (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Sony NWZ-Z1060 / Z-1060 - display protection ultraclear (Accessory)
Arrived quickly no problems. I hate these things as you only have to have a bad day and you are fighting a malevolent layer of sticky tape with its own mind and you ain't going to win! Got it in place okay and it doesn't deteriorate quickly so I have to say it's okay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a good price, 23 April 2013
I wasted the first one in failing to fit it correctly, but taking a little more care with the second meant I had no problems. Perfect size for the NWZ-Z1050. The protector seems quite resilient - no sign of it starting to peel off, in spite of it being used with fingers covered in suntan lotion for a few weeks. I also have a silicon case for the Walkman, the edges of which cover the corners of the screen protector, so it's a great combination. I have the remaining 4 screen protectors stored away carefully, but I can't see I'm going to need to replace the current one for quite some time.