3.5 out of 5 stars1,168
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: a|Change
Price:£5.04+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Right, so there are a lot of 1 star reviews on this and all of those are irrelevant because the product itself is outstanding , you just need to make a few alterations.

1st of all buy one of these Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.

This is enough to do 4 doors.

Cut the wire about 3/4 of the width of your door and attach the hooks into the ends.

Tap the eyes into position and then thread the curtain wire through the top of this door screen and clip to the eyes.

Now the pads are a little bit pants, however you have just saved yourself 4 strips by using net wire for the top so you can put additional strips on the sides so this is how i did it.

I stuck the pads into position to my pvc door frame, i then removed the backing from the external velcro and added a few drops of superglue onto the back of each one and then pressed the curtain into place.

Job done.

Mine has been up since the 24th March 2014, it has never fell down, not once, my dog must go through it 100 times a day and so do i, and i have not had one single fly or mosquito, wasp, bee, or moth in my house, it is absolutely blissful.

I live in the country with cows at the bottom of my garden fence and this is the 1st time in a year that i have not been inundated with flying insects.

Ignore all the bad reviews and just do it my way and it wont come down at all.

**Update**

My curtain has finally given up, however i managed to rip it by trying to carry a fridge through it without taking it down 1st.

It is now 22nd January 2015 so mine lasted 10 months, im sure if i had not of ripped it it would of lasted longer.
11 comment|148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2012
Well okay, have to admit, the installation method that the curtain intends
for you to use is useless.
However, I folded over the top, stapled it down. to form a channel, inserted
this into a compression pole (the sort used for net curtains, that fit in the
frame, with no screws, hooks or marks) and ta dah!
so when i take it down, no mess.
So with modification, no problems, and no bugs.
11 comment|183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2014
Firstly I thought I was getting a white net but the colour I received is cream, next the instructions are not English but from china or Hong Kong. Next there was no velcro tape within the package and I had not idea how to install it. lastly the middle magnet used for closing the two together once you have walked through fell on the floor and has broken in half. Guess that is what you get for trying to save yourself some money to spend on other things you would like, My guess would be to get a cheap net curtain and a net rod to put up in the door way as basically that is just a net I have. with a few pins for a wooden frame which I do not have and a broken magnet and a thin strip of magnet ( not sure what that is actually for as I can not read the instructions). I would not recommend this. Thanks for reading and hope this helps
on 3 March 2014
In the summer months this was very useful to keep out the insects and let fresh air in it worked very well plus people could not see on when the door was open
on 31 May 2014
like this product as opposed to the silly streamer ones and keeps the flies away and good closure with the magnets
on 26 August 2012
Perfect to keep the mosquito's out, very easy to put up, cat and dog both worked it out very quickly and the magnets click back together after they have gone through the curtain, very pleases
on 30 May 2014
I am very happy with this purchase good quality screen and it is nice to have them in white, I also have bought more of these well worth it at a great price. thank you.
on 20 March 2013
This is the second magnetic door screen I have bought and they really are an efficient way of keeping out insects. I have it in the conservatory and my dogs go in and out without a problem
on 6 July 2013
As a screen it works very well. It is however let down by the fastenings, the velcro supplied does not adhere to the material and the magnet casings have a tendency to drop off. My screen has only been up for 2 weeks.
The adhesive backed velcro sticks like the proverbial to the door frame but after a week or so the material side of the velcro lost its grip on the fabric.
The magnet casings are in 2 halves, but are only a push fit. Were they to be glued, this would not be a problem.

UPDATE 12/9/13
Finally bit the dust today, 3 of the magnetic fasteners have fallen off, 1 has been lost completely. The material has torn in places and it looks very tatty. There is only me who uses the doorway and only a few times a day.
So a very poor product. Great idea let down by the detail.
on 15 July 2014
Rubbish, stick on Velcro to install it to plastic, falls off in the heat of the sun