5.0 out of 5 stars Kids headphones
My son was really pleased to get these headphones...perfect size for his little head (he's 5yrs). Much better than struggling with in-ear headphones that keep falling out.

There is no volume limiter on these. Not a problem for me & I knew that before I purchased. My kids don't like things too loud anyway so I'm not worried about them cranking the sound...
Published 7 months ago by Rebecca Read

Published 8 days ago by MarkyMark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids headphones, 22 Jan 2014

There is no volume limiter on these. Not a problem for me & I knew that before I purchased. My kids don't like things too loud anyway so I'm not worried about them cranking the sound!

The pads on the speakers do come off, but I managed to slip them back into place in less than a minute.

A great budget buy, especially as little kids tend not to look after their belongings terribly well!

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 25 April 2014
Best set of headphones I have ever owned. Once I have these on the noise from the sorroundimg just dissappears.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: CYW | Urbanz STARZ Foldable Fashion Headphones (White/Pink) (Electronics)
Daughter likes them. They appear to be comfy. How long they last remains to be proven. However I am happy with quality for price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 10 Nov 2013
Bought these for my son and he's very impressed. Good sound quality and he can't hear me nagging when he's wearing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 11 April 2013
Fast delivery. Product just as described and my son loves it. Sounds are great and he is using them all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... myself to be persuaded to get these as he liked the design, 8 Sep 2014
MarkyMark (Bethesda, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
I had identified a different pair of headphones for my 7 year old son but allowed myself to be persuaded to get these as he liked the design. Unfortunately things started badly as we ordered black with a white star and received white with a black star. It didn't get any better as within a week one of the earphones fell off of the head strap. The screw holding it on was totally inadequate. A couple of days later the other side fell off. After a repair job with super glue they now work well. No complaints with the sound quality just the build quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound wasn't terrible, but the hardware should be able to contain ..., 9 Sep 2014
broke on the first use. Sound wasn't terrible, but the hardware should be able to contain itself. The metal wire/strips connecting the headband to the ear pads sprung out and snapped the connectors and thus is unfix able, purely because they weren't bent enough in manufacture, lazy lazy lazy, possibly one of the easiest pieces to make and they messed it up.
Suppose you get what you pay for, but i would not recommend. Finally they are more ugly than the photos suggest too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of the others from this seller sorry!!, 6 Aug 2014
F. King "GrumpyOldGit" (EastSussexUK) - See all my reviews
They look nice, but thats about all. They dont hear the tv very well..and theres no switches to 'UP' the volume. Not as happy with these as I was the white " CYW Urbanz Flash Professional Studio DJ style " ones from the same seller. Nothing wrong with the seller here, its a manufacturing issue...

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 29 April 2014
Bought these for my son and he loves them. Great colour and value, perfect for journeys. The colour is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 April 2014
Good headphones, nice price and are very good, quite comfy on the ears and are ok sound quality the rotating ears can get annoying at times but that doesnt matter, these are very good for your money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›