on 19 June 2014
VIBOX Bravo 16 - 3.5GHz AMD Six Core, Home, Office, Family, Multimedia, Desktop Gaming PC, USB3.0 Computer with Windows 8.1 OS (16GB 1600MHz RAM, 2TB HDD Hard Drive, 4GB AMD Radeon R9 290 Graphics Card, AMD FX6300 Six Core Processor, Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3)

This PC was with me for two days before it started to have problems with the graphics. The PC was collected and I was told that it had overheated as the cooling system needed to be upgraded. The PC was returned to me after having the graphics card and cooling system upgraded. Unfortunately the PC was sent back to me without the power cable so I was unable to test it; however, I would have been wary of turning the PC on as I saw that there was a fan dangling from a wire and rattling around inside the tower.

The build was not so great, it looked as though it had been assembled in a hurry. Originally the PC arrived with a fan on the side, once it had been repaired and the cooling system was upgraded the holes for this original fan were no longer being used and so the holes looked quite messy on the side of the tower.
on 7 January 2013
Arrived when said in large box easy to set up great for all games, my son was very pleased couldn't ask for more

See one answered question