5.0 out of 5 stars Very good PC, 29 Dec 2012
Ms. K. Minton "spy mad" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VIBOX Burner 7 - High Performance, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, USB3.0 Computer with 64Bit Windows 8.1 (New 3.3GHz Intel, I5 4590 Fast Quad-Core, Haswell, Advanced, Processor, 1GB nVidia Geforce GTX 750 Graphics Card, High Grade 500w PSU, Big 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 16GB 1600MHz RAM) (Personal Computers)
When looking at this computer if you're unsure then i would say get it! I got this when it was priced at £684 which for the specs is amazing! This computer is a heavy thing though and is also quite large, but it is well worth it! For those wondering if there is a CD drive, there is its behind the temperature gage, all you have to do is reach to the top right of the panel and pull it back, its kept in place by a magnet i assume.
Very happy with it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing PC... in an unbreakable case., 27 Sep 2012
I bought this PC to replace my beefed up old Compaq Presario which was slowly dying under all its upgrades. For someone who doesn't have the time to sit and build an entire new rig but is likely to modify 2 or 3 times a year this is a great start.

For those who are curious (because I was), the photos do not represent exactly what you get in the PC.

The set-up is fast and powerful, all the products are technologically up-to-date and compatible with most other products. PCI 3 & USB 3 ready.
Boot time with all my software installed is about 1 minute 10 seconds to get to the stage where chrome opens up.

The problem came when I wanted to install my PCI-Wireless and PCI Firewire ports. Where I expected to find the slot covers on the back I was greeted with metal sheets welded to the case which required a lot of effort to twist and tear off the case. Admittedly this is more a fault in the case design and not really Vibox's Problem.
3 hours later all my PCI cards were installed. I have also needed to by extra slot covers with screws, I needed the extra screws to keep the cards in place.

Vibox has pre-installed Windows 7 which saves so much hassle.
When I bought this it came with a GTX 550Ti which has changed now to a GTX 650 but the 550 Ti does a superb job and I can only presume it to be fairly silent behind the sound of the case fan.

The case fan is constantly whirring away which annoys a lot of people but it does what it is meant to do which is keep everything cool. I don't think its been over 55C even while playing games on max settings.

If you don't want it there you can either unplug it or download software to regulate the speed. I personally don't mind it being there but when it starts to irritate me I'll go invest in some water cooling.

The PC has never once crashed or played up in the first month of ownership and has been the perfect host for everything I desire it to do.

The free games were not an interest to me but I did realise that one of the vouchers was a year out of date.