4.0 out of 5 stars Wow

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
went faulty so sent it back
Published 24 days ago by mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: VIBOX Vision 2 - 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Dual Core, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer (AMD A4 6300 Dual Core APU Processor, Radeon 8370D Graphics Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600mhz RAM, No Operating Software) (Personal Computers)
I saw wow for a couple of reasons and before I go any further this is a real review before anybody comments and says otherwise. The computer itself looks smart, but boy is it BIG, it is a beast. It is pretty fast and the extra features on the front where it tells you the internal temperature and how long it has been on are nifty little bonuses. It is easily upgradeable, there is plenty of space inside the case so you can add whatever you like i..e blu-rays, SSD's, more RAM etc. everything is easily accessible. I have installed Windows 8 on it and upgraded to Windows 8.1 no problems. Took a couple of hours to get it up and running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top PC, 26 Feb 2014
Very happy with the purchase for my son at christmas, others seemed to get a free game afraid we got nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 26 April 2013
I am extremely happy with my purchase...the price was great, the set up was quick and easy, and the free game was just an added bonus. Its a computer the whole family can use with ease. Very impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Fast! and Cheap :D, 28 April 2013
I liked the look of the computer as soon as I saw it, well priced, stunning looking PC and cheapest I found on the market. However once I got the computer...I was even more impressed by how quickly it ran and how it has managed to handle everything I've thrown at it so far! I've had a lot of computers in my time but for the money this is by far the best. I also got a free game with this, which is a cool little extra (and I'd wanted this specific game for ages!).

Once I installed this game I found that there wasn't a glitch, now I used to try playing low end games on my old computer and it struggled even with them, however so far I've completed Sleeping Dogs and thoroughly enjoyed playing it, not a glitch or hiccup anywhere through game play. And you know how with some computers you feel like you need to give them a rest after a short period of game play, well not this one! I pretty much played this game from start to finish (with a couple of bathroom and drink breaks) and it didn't struggle at all. I have also bought some other high end games such as Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3, although I've not completed them yet, I have played them for long periods too and once again, not a struggle.

I also need to mention how good the computer looked, it was lovely and shiny and everything lights up an electronic blue. This case also has a window on the side, now I wasn't too sure about this as I've seen some before where the insides looked atrocious with wires going everywhere and loads of cable ties. But not the Galaxy Bubble, no it looked very neat, not a cable out of place and all amazingly tucked around in the right places. I definitely felt like whoever had built this PC had put a lot of love into it before they sent it to me.

So all in all; cheap, quick and very good looking. I am overall very impressed with this machine and would definitely recommend to others! So go buy one, and have happy gaming!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 1 Jan 2014
I got this computer for Christmas and have to say that I'm very impressed. I waited a week to make sure that nothing went wrong and so far all is good. I wanted this computer to mainly play MMO's and for games such as world of Warcraft it runs at around 45-50 fps on good graphics. It also has no problem with running borderlands, Garry's mod and Minecraft. My only advice is to make sure you have purchased a wireless card or have a computer within Ethernet cable range as the computer ships with no internet hardware. Again great computer for price with minimal noise and good capabilities to run games. 5 Star if it came with wireless internet hardware but other wise 4!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 July 2014
went faulty so sent it back

5.0 out of 5 stars great computer at a great price, 24 Jun 2014
bought this for my son and he loves it ,its fast and plays all his games no problems. unlike his last gaming comp. looks great also lights up the room:)) overall very pleased:))

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing bit of kit and super value, 26 April 2013
This P.C was for my sons 21st he tells me its amazing and the free game just adds to the great value of the computer easy to install and looks the part has made his birthday thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi purpose computer, 28 Jan 2014
Tw "Thomas" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Great computer had some minor problems at the start with this computer, but those problems were quickly resolved with the help of the technical support team at Vibox, very pleased and would buy another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The computer, 2 April 2014
It's amazon got runs mine craft at 100000000000000000000 fps and I loved it thanks and my son plays rust and it fast