on 29 November 2013
I had a strange feeling I would like this book. The author clearly demonstartes a mastery of the subject of intuition. her book reads like a step by step guide that teaches us how to hear the voicve of intuition aand to follow it. As a student of transcental meditation, I am always on the lookout for books and other learning materials that could help me improve my innerself. This is by far one of the better books on the subject and perhaps the best on intuition that I have read in a long time. Learning how to separate the intuition from self is very important and the author shows us how. But we all know that we must listen to our first intuition and now we have a better idea of where it comes from and what we should do about it. My advice is to pick this book up right away. i have a feeling that you will get a lot from it.
on 28 November 2013
I would like everybody to read this book. The theory is awesome and the practice is great. It's complete with many step by step guides. You can understand and do very useful exercises.
People in these years start to realize how important it can be to take back their lives. The Intuition Principle is an excellent guide that teaches how to do that. It's clearly written by somebody who made many experiments and who studied a lot about this.
At the end of the book I wondered how lovely it would be to meet the author at a conference.
I loved this book and I would recommend it to everybody who wants to improve his life.
on 1 May 2013
I love books that are down to earth and grounded, like this one. Yes it gives advice on developing your intuition, in a very practical down to earth manner- which actually works!!! I have come across wishy washy books on this topic, but this book is different.